Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
add a 1% chance of playing the wilhelm scream when you die
Tie cables to your bowling kit balls to tug them back after throwing
Trait Roulette! A trait that disallows you to choose any other traits, but gives you 4 random valid traits when spawning in (ignoring trait points). This could make you a strong-willed, adamantium skeleton, chem resistant, cat eye'd person! Or you could end up a pug with no legs, one arm, and stuck in a pod in space with only a dream to get you back home.
Let's turn Blood into a reagent. The reagent cap is upped to 830 and Blood has a depletion rate of 0 when below 600. If it gets above 800 you bloodgib like previously, filling yourself up with juice and bleeding can end up with your veins being too full to accept Blood
Add Squirtsguns (Liquid) that can be filled with Paint, Water, cleaning supplies or Ink. (No pee it rejects Pee)

Then allow paint water balloons and have a turf war.
Add "printloaf" as a recipe for hacked general manufacturers. It's a low-quality food that can be made from about anything.
Nanites but on nadir/oshan and it spawn on station level
Now that atmos is faster i think it would make sense to buff air scrubbers a bit so people dont have to spend so much time cleaning up accidental(or not) gas leaks, makes sense to me since it only takes a couple clicks to open a canister but a lot more to deal with the aftermath
Chaplains should be able to sneak a bible into vampire coffins, so that when they return to coffin they have a Bad Time
Genetics electropaks for monkeys should cause them to hit a random adjacent item with one of their hands/held items on shock

As a bonus, make them mechcomp interfacable if there's not already a way to trigger them with packets etc

Mechcomp monkeys are the future
(09-29-2023, 02:48 PM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Genetics electropaks for monkeys should cause them to hit a random adjacent item with one of their hands/held items on shock

As a bonus, make them mechcomp interfacable if there's not already a way to trigger them with packets etc

Not sure with packets, but I do know it works with mechcomp! I wasn't the engineer that did it, but someone did setup several buttons that sends out a signal similar to the remote signaler and people were able to shock me as much as they liked while I was a clown. Just setup some "hurt the clown" buttons

Electropacks should 100% do something more than just knock you down and stun you though
(09-29-2023, 04:57 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote:
(09-29-2023, 02:48 PM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Genetics electropaks for monkeys should cause them to hit a random adjacent item with one of their hands/held items on shock

Not sure with packets, but I do know it works with mechcomp! I wasn't the engineer that did it, but someone did setup several buttons that sends out a signal similar to the remote signaler and people were able to shock me as much as they liked while I was a clown. Just setup some "hurt the clown" buttons

Electropacks should 100% do something more than just knock you down and stun you though

Oh that's hilarious. I agree electropacks aren't really used, monkey AI manipulation for mechcomp contraptions is sorely underrated.
(09-30-2023, 10:04 AM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: *SNIP*

Oh that's hilarious. I agree electropacks aren't really used, monkey AI manipulation for mechcomp contraptions is sorely underrated.

Wouldn't it be funny if you could train monkey's with the electro pack and banana's? Press button A to shock monkey for doing wrong and press button B to give banana for reward monkey for doing good.
TRAIN MONKEYS LIKE THE SYNDICATE DOES TO MAKE YOUR OWN BODYGUARD MONKEY!
The nervous trait now also has you scream when a scary noise is played by a ghost nearby!
(09-30-2023, 11:38 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote: The nervous trait now also has you scream when a scary noise is played by a ghost nearby!

That sounds more like a "Supersitious" trait.
Dead players can make you scream or twitch or flop over.