Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(09-05-2023, 08:52 AM)BatElite Wrote: In my experience people have been taking this thread for serious suggestions for months, maybe a year now

(I've been keeping the tradition alive though, some 80% of my posts here are jokes :P)

---

Add some way for chefs to split atoms in quark (the dairy thing)

Too bad, i have been taking ideas out of this thread and made PR's out of it.
(09-05-2023, 09:20 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 08:52 AM)BatElite Wrote: In my experience people have been taking this thread for serious suggestions for months, maybe a year now

(I've been keeping the tradition alive though, some 80% of my posts here are jokes :P)

---

Some questionable stuff was good to begin with. (I was one to point those out)
Others might be tweaked to be useful.

That said... to get this topic back on track.. here's another.

"The wrong type of fart"
While we can fart wrong and explode.. why not fart another way wrong wich makes us fart out our organs?
(09-05-2023, 09:27 AM)Kotlol Wrote: "The wrong type of fart"
While we can fart wrong and explode.. why not fart another way wrong wich makes us fart out our organs?
Why not in order of operations, start with the butt and work your way up? Intestines, then stomach, then more vital organs all farted out over a long period of time. Also means you can't randomly fart your heart out (as funny as that'd be)
In other server, traitor clown can turn their clumsiness off and on. Now what if, we have a syndicate item to turn off clumsiness, but when their clumsiness is off, they will start hurting and keep getting damage until they turn it back on? There should be a flavor text shaming the clown for cheating.
(09-05-2023, 05:57 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 09:27 AM)Kotlol Wrote: "The wrong type of fart"
Why not in order of operations, start with the butt and work your way up? Intestines, then stomach, then more vital organs all farted out over a long period of time. Also means you can't randomly fart your heart out (as funny as that'd be)

When the butt is off you cannot fart... but it would be funny building it up to it.
Maybe this "wrong farting" builds up over time.
Or when you do this you launch your butt off into someone like a ballistic object then fart again losing organs?
Burping turns you into an open container for a few moment, enabling stuff like making you gas out cyanide if you are poisoned by it.
wolves should be able to identify people wearing face concealing masks by scent, unless they have the lavender status effect

wolves should be able to see the location of cloaked people, again by scent, but not be able to tell what they look like
(09-05-2023, 09:20 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:

---

Honestly, the intention was for it to be a brain fart thread. The stuff that isn't fully formed, or doesn't have enough elaboration to warrant a full thread. They can be good or bad
dleated cause i make my own thread
If you use a matter-eater activator on a disembodied (disembootied?) butt, it will begin eating the person it's reattached to. IT HUNGERS FOR MORE!!

Multitools can be used on TVs to change the channel, but the image is horribly compressed and hard to watch until you click on it like normal
Let the TV become more used and fun by letting players put in youtube vids to play (horribly compressed however) This totally wont come with any negatives or people putting on horrible stuff.
automenders should require powercells but then recharge its base chem like the cyborg ones do
let janitors *hatstomp with the head of sanitation hat
Give wizards a PDA that can access people's syndie intel, or a spell that lets them "read people's minds" for it. Gives RP wizards more room to be tricky
I think that open containers (and barrels) located under an on showerhead should be slowly filled with water