Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Give arcfiends the ability to charge APCs.

Security: "Hey! No! Put that back!"
Arcfiend: *Whines but puts the charge back in the APC*
do_irradiate flag on areas, for when you want a place to eat shit during a rad blowout even if it's not on the station level :3
trader that sells live bombs to cargo
(08-27-2023, 02:44 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote: trader that sells live bombs to cargo

"This one'll really blow you away!" 

Buys it

Nuclear weapon has been planted!
We need mecha's in this game. Just as enemies for now!
(08-29-2023, 06:55 AM)Kotlol Wrote: We need mecha's in this game. Just as enemies for now!

Even better let us control them
Space Dragon antag.  Steal all the credits on station.  Eat the rancher's chickens.  Burninate the staff assistants.
(08-29-2023, 10:42 AM)Thebutler Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 06:55 AM)Kotlol Wrote: We need mecha's in this game. Just as enemies for now!

Even better let us control them

Maybe after NT opens a weapon developments department.
Add wall running to a 2d game
voting for oshan and then pouring a chemical into the voting machine should change the ocean's chemical
Lock out borgs of closing their cover for 10 seconds once it gets unlocked by an ID. It doesn't make sense that the ID specifically unlocks it and a borg can just say "i don't care if your ID got access to open it" and closes it again.
Evil idea: objects thrown at grilles get stuck in the grille. That way, if the grille is electrified, you get electrocuted as you try to retrieve it, no more throw cheese!
(08-30-2023, 11:30 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Lock out borgs of closing their cover for 10 seconds once it gets unlocked by an ID. It doesn't make sense that the ID specifically unlocks it and a borg can just say "i don't care if your ID got access to open it" and closes it again.

this thread is for BAD ideas, not good ones...
Monkey themed clown car for test subjects that has a "release trunk monkey" button. Can't kidnap people but can take more of a beating from tasers, guns, walls and stuff.

Cook the trunk monkey for longer than the base cooldown and it upgrades into a monkey barrel AI trunk monkey.
(08-31-2023, 08:03 AM)Cal Wrote:
(08-30-2023, 11:30 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Lock out borgs of closing their cover for 10 seconds once it gets unlocked by an ID. It doesn't make sense that the ID specifically unlocks it and a borg can just say "i don't care if your ID got access to open it" and closes it again.

this thread is for BAD ideas, not good ones...

In my experience people have been taking this thread for serious suggestions for months, maybe a year now

(I've been keeping the tradition alive though, some 80% of my posts here are jokes :P)

---

Add some way for chefs to split atoms in quark (the dairy thing)