Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
remove the inhale without a mask on from the Fog grenades Fog chem to prevent it being immediately dissapated if the grenade triggers on a tile with a maskless player on
(06-15-2023, 06:47 PM)NOOT Wrote: remove the inhale without a mask on from the Fog grenades Fog chem to prevent it being immediately dissapated if the grenade triggers on a tile with a maskless player on

I'd just make a bug fix for this honestly, I've noticed it myself trying to do smoke bomb escape jokes.
Like you do with a microphone to tap it, you should be able to rub a balloon to make a funny squeak noise. Do that a bunch and you should be able to stick it to someone with static electricity.
(06-15-2023, 06:58 PM)CalliopeSoups Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 06:47 PM)NOOT Wrote: remove the inhale without a mask on from the Fog grenades Fog chem to prevent it being immediately dissapated if the grenade triggers on a tile with a maskless player on

I'd just make a bug fix for this honestly, I've noticed it myself trying to do smoke bomb escape jokes.

Only in ss13 can bugs be seen as very silly features  space bear

Actual idea: What if we had a gamemode where everyone stood in line trying to signup for NT and board the vessel? Like a horrible papers-please style of round where you need to fill out a work form for what job you want to work as while the people working the booths need to manage what jobs are boarding and if anyone's a potential danger to NT.
(06-16-2023, 03:35 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 06:58 PM)CalliopeSoups Wrote:

Only in ss13 can bugs be seen as very silly features  space bear

Actual idea: What if we had a gamemode where everyone stood in line trying to signup for NT and board the vessel? Like a horrible papers-please style of round where you need to fill out a work form for what job you want to work as while the people working the booths need to manage what jobs are boarding and if anyone's a potential danger to NT.

Number of suspicious people getting through determines the next round's antags. 

You let 13 traitors through? The next round has 13 traitors.
(06-16-2023, 09:14 AM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Like you do with a microphone to tap it, you should be able to rub a balloon to make a funny squeak noise. Do that a bunch and you should be able to stick it to someone with static electricity.

Someone gonna try to power the station this way
(06-18-2023, 05:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 09:14 AM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Like you do with a microphone to tap it, you should be able to rub a balloon to make a funny squeak noise. Do that a bunch and you should be able to stick it to someone with static electricity.

Someone gonna try to power the station this way

"Hello engineering team, this is your CE Speaking, be sure to pick up your hamster wheels and balloons so we can keep this station powered. Stay safe out there!"
A teleport activation trigger for artifacts to make scripts that automatically yoink them from the debris field riskier.
El Nath and Staff of thudner deal significantly less damage to people who are prone, as they are laying down for lightning.
combining 5 fish fingers creates a Fish Hand
Pick one or more

Lube is removed fom a lubed tile when it is slipped on
Lube distance only lasts until the victim is off of lubed tiles
Lube microstuns similar to a defibrilator hit instead of 4-6 seconds
Lube ceases to exist
Lube coats the hands of anyone handling lube in a container, causing their hands to be slippery and clownfumble for a duration
Lube doesnt cause items to drop from hands on slip
Items dropped when sliding on lube go the same distacne as the person who slips
Lube ceases to exist
Superlube decays into normal lube over a set time as helium escapes from the container
(06-21-2023, 04:32 PM)NOOT Wrote: Pick one or more

Lube ceases to exist
Lube coats the hands of anyone handling lube in a container, causing their hands to be slippery and clownfumble for a duration
Lube ceases to exist
Superlube decays into normal lube over a set time as helium escapes from the container
lube could also just cease to exist
(06-21-2023, 04:35 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 04:32 PM)NOOT Wrote: Pick one or more

Lube ceases to exist
Lube ceases to exist
lube could also just cease to exist

Oh my bad I thought I added that
Someone had a PR ages ago where lube would make you slide instead of slip.  I don't recall if there were problems with the implementation or not.
Wearing a colored space suit and doing *sus or *vent next to a vent will lead into funny deaths.

*Sus will open the ground below you and suck you out, giving the flavor death text off: "Player was ejected from the station"

*Vent next to a "vent" makes your charater jam themselves into a vent, but their body will be squished in and DIE being shoved into a vent.