Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(03-10-2023, 03:22 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: let cyborgs choose which scream sound they want to use

I am surprised they don't have one!
Add the revflash sound to the clown's sound synthesizer
(03-16-2023, 03:10 AM)BatElite Wrote: Add the revflash sound to the clown's sound synthesizer

Evil. Pure evil.

However, imagine adding this to the SounDreamS PRO cartridge. I could see that fitting pretty well into the rest of the suite of sounds that thing can produce.
mimespider
Obviously we need the rancher to have more tasks than raising pesky chickens. It takes long and it takes forever only to have an ungrateful staff assistant steal your shitty eggs or an antag to attack you for giggles while your efforts ever seem meaningful.

So how about a RANCHER GLADIATOR ARENA!? Yes, a built in gladiator arena is now set up, you'll have to learn the new mechanics and control, raise different control groups of chickens and perhaps other animals with distinct abilities to fight eachother. Ultimately through a system of cages, different drug injections, and more you can produce the proper space chicken fight and be arrested by sec when it goes overboard.

OTHER IDEA: We need a giant monster antag almost as large as a ship and a gamemode where it takes the entire crew to get rid of it, like a Kaiju mode! Now what exactly should this kaiju be? Don't ask me, I don't know.
*toast emote when you and another person are holding a glass, for celebrations. Also works with literal toast
(03-18-2023, 04:37 PM)Doop Wrote: *toast emote when you and another person are holding a glass, for celebrations. Also works with literal toast

Yes, this. If you're drunk, maybe giving a toast has some unique drunktalk lines.
-let people fulfill chemistry console orders by placing the order into the console, so the orderer can pick it up from their end
-add medical vendors as an access and remove it from secoffs
-put a stomach cap on how much food you can eat on RP; when your stomach is full you can’t eat another bite
-give the chef maint access
(03-19-2023, 02:42 PM)Roddy Wrote: -put a stomach cap on how much food you can eat on RP; when your stomach is full you can’t eat another bite

then, with emagged intestines/stomach, you can become a BOTTOMLESS PIT.
(03-19-2023, 07:29 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 02:42 PM)Roddy Wrote: -put a stomach cap on how much food you can eat on RP; when your stomach is full you can’t eat another bite

then, with emagged intestines/stomach, you can become a BOTTOMLESS PIT.

RP ling test: make them eat 10 burgers

Quote:-add medical vendors as an access and remove it from secoffs
It's kinda weird they're not on medical equipment access, but if they were janitors would lose access and that'd break my custodial little heart

-------------------------------------------------
If antag weighting ever comes back (it's been nearly 3 years so I don't hold out hope), have it weigh not just by players but also have it spread antag roles across jobs.
I haven't thought through the specifics on this one, but I feel like a good bit of traitor gear is behind roles with fewer slots (chef/geneticist/janitor/roboticist) and it's barely ever seen as a result.
What if all of secs weapons were fingerprint locked
(03-22-2023, 10:34 AM)NanoDano Wrote: What if all of secs weapons were fingerprint locked

We kind of have this with the Lawbringer already, what with the whole "I AM THE LAW" and inability to switch modes for non-HoS users, but we don't have full restriction of access for weapons based on fingerprints. I'm sure people who rob Sec Officers for their gear would hate it, but I'd be fine with it, personally. It might lead to more sec mindhacking, though, since if you wanted someone with easy stun powers on your side, you'd have to mindhack an officer, rather than kill them or steal their taser/stun baton in some other way.
The nukie scout + rpg combo is getting used a lot more lately and i dont think people like it very much, being instant gibbed by someone you cant see doesnt seem fair even if it is a nukie

what if there was an extra clothing slot for things like scarfs and capes etc, doesnt make sense that you have to sacrifice your outer clothing slot for a scarf
people with dwarfism can't interact with the topmost rack in the lawrack
When a puritan gets cloner gibbed it should make everyone in view force say "lol, lmao"