Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
The ability to target limbs to break bones. Would work similar to organ health and blunt damage would work far better than cutting. Two ideas for healing (A) Healed through stypic powder/brute healing chems as normal brute damage. (B) Splints/Casts that could be manufactured in the med fabs and applied to limbs to heal the damage. As for damage a broken arm would cease to function or cause the injured person to occasionally drop the held item. A broken leg would slow down the target while 2 would leave them unable to walk. Might give more use to targeting limbs while using weapons like toolboxes and the such?
cyborg chia pets

civilian borgs could obtain a planter ugrade that allows botanists to plant seeds on their head
Let us tear sleeves off of labcoats to get a makeshift bandage.
Make fiberwire craftable using common components. Purely thematically it seems like such a simple item to take so much TC. What's the worst that could happen.
Make it have a chance to randomly break if it’s a crafted fibre wire, so you’re just left there with a choked-but-still-conscious and very, very angry victim.
Make throat an organ
You can’t eat without it
You can now choke if you eat too fast, use help on a choking person to preform the heimlich
Robotic throats can’t choke, when emagged you can eat non food and shoot out scraps
(10-14-2022, 03:50 AM)Mouse Wrote: Let us tear sleeves off of labcoats to get a makeshift bandage.

Let's pretend we will do it for the bandages and not because we want a sleeveless lab coat
Putting someone in the enzymatic reclaimer should add the notes that that player has this round to a pool that the cloner randomly adds to cloned people

You get cloned and come out remembering the bank PINs of a few other people and a traitor objective
Make soulsteel chickens be able to be possessed by ghost. I just wanna have a small little ranch of eternal trapped souls of people in my backyard and feed them, pet them and see their live until the end of their new small chicken life.

Please? :3
bring back nitro
Have the Detective Single Action Revolver bullets bounce against walls if they don't already. Ya know, for trick shots
New kind of Sleeper agent.

Deep Deep Deep cover Agent, when this event pops off, an officer of the law becomes a antag, this event can only effect officers but does not 100% mean anyone will become a sleeper, just like the normal event.

I will be taking no feedback for I know this idea is perfect.
I've said it before, but the c-saber's deflection ability while blocking should be restricted to energy weapons.  Kinetic weapon deflection should be moved to the katana.
I miss the D-saber...
Can it return as a cheaper C-saber?
Or can we make one somehow?
let people eat a pressure crystal, then when they gib people can measure scientifically how horribly they died