Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Bong water chem, made by smoking weed from a (water filled!) bong and pouring it out
Does nothing except look and taste gross
(09-12-2022, 02:49 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: Bong water chem, made by smoking weed from a (water filled!) bong and pouring it out
Does nothing except look and taste gross

Give the bong a 1% chance to accidentally make the player drink the contents

Clowns have a 50% chance
New item for random crates and such:

The broble.

Basically just a reskinned bible with a beer keg instead of a cross. To be able to put in items and pull them out you have to be drunk, otherwise it won't open.
+2 trait that makes health analyzers not work on you, so docs have to use the gimmicky tools/approximation to diagnose you and heal you esp. with failing organs

I predict that all but the most diehard of doctors will just not bother, which is what makes the trait work
Arc Fiends kinda boring to me, its like vampire but you're just a freaky lil electric dude.

I had a silly idea where the arcfiend is siphoning electricity to power up something - maybe some sort of sigil that they can place anywhere on the station. while on the sigil the arcfiend becomes much more durable and if it gets powered up enough, it just explodes or something crazy.
put a wet floor sign in every pool
(09-13-2022, 12:12 PM)Mouse Wrote: put a wet floor sign in every pool

This gives me an idea, a traitor item that looks like a wet floor sign but it makes nearby tiles slippery similar to the lube grenades but without the acid.

It stays slippery so long as the sign is there and can be picked up and moved
(09-14-2022, 09:42 AM)BadShot Wrote:

This gives me an idea, a traitor item that looks like a wet floor sign but it makes nearby tiles slippery similar to the lube grenades but without the acid.

i am not sure if u are joking but thats already an itemĀ  a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
We have clown spiders, clown bees, legends speak of floor clowns, but hear me out cat clowns.
(09-14-2022, 10:21 AM)DioChasek Wrote: We have clown spiders, clown bees, legends speak of floor clowns, but hear me out cat clowns.

Clown AI! (They get a clown face, like in one of the log in screens!)
(09-14-2022, 09:54 AM)Lucky.Cobra Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:42 AM)BadShot Wrote:

i am not sure if u are joking but thats already an itemĀ  a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
Oh shit it is isnt it, though it's only 1 tile isnt it?

Extend the range
Throwing Singuloose, the singularity plushie, into a loosed singulo should make it grow noticeably larger and move faster.

..And possibly make it look like Singuloose.
(09-15-2022, 03:57 AM)Love Wrote: Throwing Singuloose, the singularity plushie, into a loosed singulo should make it grow noticeably larger and move faster.

..And possibly make it look like Singuloose.

Additionally, throwing Singuloose into a contained Singulo will cause it to immediately break containment
Let dolly be painted by applying a paint on it.

And on top of that turn a red coloured dolly blue by using a bible on it blue and a blue coloured dolly back to red (probably with a cooldown).
Shooting cigarettes has a 50% chance to light them, and a 50% chance to destroy it and turn it into a cigarette butt