Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
map that was essentially like shore-leave. a small town/suburb nestled somewhere on some planet with a day/night cycle (maybe 10/15 minute long cycle). during the night people could go around criming and also during the night hostile mobs could come around in town to fuck with things/people.

also

a particular kind of accent. i know some people on the rp servers that like to talk a certain way. "i am the clown!" -> "me am clown!" or refer to themselves in the third person. "bubs is the clown!" / "bubs am clown!"
clicking a bag of chips on intent 4 should make a boom sound and spawn 3 nacho's in its place, alongside some balloon debris
Not that corpses are auto stripped, dying on battle royale should put a gravestone on a low layer so we can see who died and where
(08-28-2022, 04:14 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: a particular kind of accent. i know some people on the rp servers that like to talk a certain way. "i am the clown!" -> "me am clown!" or refer to themselves in the third person. "bubs is the clown!" / "bubs am clown!"

We had a trait for that.  It was removed because people were awful with it.

Actual questionable idea:  If enough people are dead, normal ghost critter restrictions on pest spawns should be removed so the rampager can be torn apart by an army of angry shiba inus.
Filling an empty sword sheath with chems applies them to the sword like dipping surgery tools in a beaker
filling an empty sword sheath with chems allows you to take a sip out of the sheath when there isn't a sword in it, like the world's most ostentatious hip flask
Instead of a sprinting state, holding shift instructs a new adrenal gland organ to emit a new Adrenaline reagent, which provides you with the relevant speed boost and lowers stamina. This organ can be damaged by overuse, slowly providing less Adrenaline and eventually adding Toxin if its overused.
Could just put that on the kidneys
Fuckers don't get enough kidney failure as is :P
(08-31-2022, 03:12 PM)BatElite Wrote: Could just put that on the kidneys
Fuckers don't get enough kidney failure as is :P

Well if you run alot you do get side pains... it's not your kidneys, but.. it would be funny if it would!
(08-31-2022, 01:24 PM)glowbold Wrote: Instead of a sprinting state, holding shift instructs a new adrenal gland organ to emit a new Adrenaline reagent, which provides you with the relevant speed boost and lowers stamina. This organ can be damaged by overuse, slowly providing less Adrenaline and eventually adding Toxin if its overused.

We already have the adrenaline reagent: Epinephrine!

Epinephrine IS adrenaline.

An adrenaline rush in every medkit!
If you remove a butt, staple a musical instrument to it, and then reattach the butt musical instrument assembly, it replaces the associated sounds the instrument makes with a fart version of said instrument.
I was really hoping you were going towards "your farts become sax noises"
(09-02-2022, 06:17 AM)BatElite Wrote: I was really hoping you were going towards "your farts become sax noises"

Also acceptable.
would a fart cover of careless whisper violate copyright
Here's a new one for you.
When the clown farts on a bible, they don't explode into gibs. Insted they get a death like a space anvil falling on their head, a safe or piano.

Or... maybe add a new book called the Comedy Bible with some jokes on it, but farting on it gets those kinda cartoony death.
"THATS ALL FOLKS!"