Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Add a stoner dialect to the game.

Ending setences sometimes with maaaaan.
Holding certain words loooonger.
And of course some typical stoner slang.

I mean let's be real... we want our hippie/stoner talk on our weed growing botanists today no?
(07-25-2022, 02:02 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Add a stoner dialect to the game.

I mean let's be real... we want our hippie/stoner talk on our weed growing botanists today no?

There is a clothing item that gives you hippie speak that cant be taken off. No idea where to get it though
(07-25-2022, 02:45 PM)BadShot Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 02:02 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Add a stoner dialect to the game.

There is a clothing item that gives you hippie speak that cant be taken off. No idea where to get it though

Space diner merchants since drug shop.
On a random monkey (like cursed horse mask)
Or such.
Make an afterlife station that's just the exact same as the first
Make puritan clones do the confetti thing on gib, just to rub it in
make teeth an organ that can be replaced
Putting a nonchangeling brain into a changeling body should have the body eat the brain.

And *burp for good measure.
Random event that just starts a plasmafire somewhere, unannounced
Less shitty event idea:

antag spawn event that puts a random corpse somewhere in maint out of sight
If that corpse manages to get cloned, put one of the candidates in the clone as an antag

Hopefully fostering just a hitn of distrust in random bodies getting brought in (bonus points if it rarely copies a dead/gibbed crewmember's appearance)
Give the traitor chemicompiler a power cell and let it synthesize up to like 1 beakers' worth of chemicals, for on-the-go chemical synthesis rather than just being a 4 TC loop grenade
I think it would just be neat if there were like an icecream man late join role who spawns with parts to make an ice cream cart (basically a hotdog cart) and kitchen and bar access so he can go around and make/sell fun ice creams. I think its a fun idea because 1: its ice cream who doesnt like ice cream and 2: people dont make enough ice cream, the machine's right there in the cafeteria area and people rarely use it.
1% chance for any roundstart trash cart to be the syndicate version
since i saw someone say that sarin would be changed (its name, mostly) i had an idea for a few alternative names

heartstopper

atoxia (in reference to ataxia)

sha (Sheer Heart Attack)
Make it so if a Ghost observes a changeling, they are forced into the ling's hive mind.
Wizard Spell: Find Familiar

With a staff = bonus max HP, allowed to select which critter you want to summon
1 minute cooldown, 4 second cast time
Summons a hostile critter from a pool (all the animal ones like wasp, scorpion, angry bat. etc) on a tile you select in line of sight which is friendly to the summoning wizard. Disappears when killed. Pick which one you want from a dropdown list. Recasting this whilst you currently familiar is alive will summon your familar to you, wipe its targetting. and put the spell on a 15 second cooldown