Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(07-19-2022, 03:47 AM)Kotlol Wrote: A pee metre.

literally a thing in the code
Pay the clown 2 credits instead of 1
(07-20-2022, 01:49 PM)BadShot Wrote: Pay the clown 2 credits instead of 1

Woah. On RP we already get 2 are you suggesting we get paid 4 instead?
(07-20-2022, 02:51 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 01:49 PM)BadShot Wrote: Pay the clown 2 credits instead of 1

Woah. On RP we already get 2 are you suggesting we get paid 4 instead?

START THE CLOWN BIDDING WAR! 
do I hear 8?
We insted get "A clown satisfactory form"
Report to centcomm how effective the clown is.
With this level of inflation on the station budget we are going to have cut the HOP's pay.
give traitors more tc based on how many security officers are on and an additional bonus if there's a hos, and another one if there's a NTSO. in my mind people would be willing to take more risks if they had more resources and tools available
I feel the problem with this is if the round starts with one or two officers, and then a small battalion of officers join shortly after start or before the round traitors actually do anything, they're just left in a "This is fine" situation.
A new balloon "animal" can be made by the clown.
"BALLOON GUN" , doesn't shoot but Contraband alarms go off.
(07-20-2022, 07:26 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: give traitors more tc based on how many security officers are on and an additional bonus if there's a hos, and another one if there's a NTSO. in my mind people would be willing to take more risks if they had more resources and tools available

Really don't want to see any round with secoffs having cloaked wrestlers killing everyone without breaking their cloak.
(07-20-2022, 07:26 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: give traitors more tc based on how many security officers are on and an additional bonus if there's a hos, and another one if there's a NTSO. in my mind people would be willing to take more risks if they had more resources and tools available

tcs are balanced around thresholds and big ticket items (read: 7 TCs) are deliberately designed around being mutually exclusive from other items (stuff that costs 6TC). as mouse mentioned, cloaked wrestlers, csabers...
Just like, disable sec jobs for a month. Make the crew adapt to hostile actors to survive. Grow strong or perish. Bludgeon an antagonist to death with your bare hands. Maim. Murder. Kill.
(07-23-2022, 06:24 AM)BatElite Wrote: Just like, disable sec jobs for a month. Make the crew adapt to hostile actors to survive. Grow strong or perish. Bludgeon an antagonist to death with your bare hands. Maim. Murder. Kill.

Do it on main. Like a school of piranha the staffies will take down any threat.
(07-23-2022, 06:24 AM)BatElite Wrote: Just like, disable sec jobs for a month. Make the crew adapt to hostile actors to survive. Grow strong or perish. Bludgeon an antagonist to death with your bare hands. Maim. Murder. Kill.

generally they already do this
(07-21-2022, 07:32 AM)TDHooligan Wrote:

tcs are balanced around thresholds and big ticket items (read: 7 TCs) are deliberately designed around being mutually exclusive from other items (stuff that costs 6TC). as mouse mentioned, cloaked wrestlers, csabers...

make thermals an item to be purchased from secvendors (the token ones) and maybe add some kind of debuff from using the c-saber and cloaker together (because who knows what'll happen when you combine 2 unrelated syndicate technologies) and add some kind of audio+text cue if a wrestler has a cloaker on (macho man sfx or something along the lines of catching a whiff of slimjims in the air)