Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(06-25-2022, 10:23 PM)Toygu Wrote: Make geneticists  take damage  once nukies plant ther nuke if they are more than 15 tiles away from it

Make planting the nuke perma-brick genetek consoles
Anyone with active mutations have a 0.00001% to be carrying the X-virus.
What does it do? No one knows.
(06-25-2022, 10:23 PM)Toygu Wrote: Make geneticists  take damage  once nukies plant ther nuke if they are more than 15 tiles away from it

rev geneticists now take damage in genetics  Sleeping bee
Combine a timer/signaler, robot arm, and welder into a gadget that attaches to a door in an obvious way, welding it shut when the timer counts down or it receives a signal.
Having crime in your bloodstream should prevent you from receiving your paycheck.

After all, crime doesn't pay.
Talked with somebody I know about the game (they don't play but they like talking to me about it). They had some ideas that were fun to talk about.
The Cleansweeper: Janitor traitor item that fires a pushbroom down the halls flinging anyone hit by it out of the way.
The STINGray: A harmless raygun that makes the victim suddenly feel the effects of very low health.
The Stinkray: Smelly.
Party Pistol Popper: A party popper that is REALLY LOUD and covers the place with harmful glitter, confetti too! Comes with earplugs.
Jack with a Glock: A jack in the box that, pops out and starts shooting people with a gun!
Scoprion Sling: A sling that fires a bottle with a live scorpion inside.
(06-27-2022, 09:06 PM)DimWhat Wrote: The Cleansweeper: Janitor traitor item that fires a pushbroom down the halls flinging anyone hit by it out of the way.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"
[Image: 32970371_111246813091329_217446480864713...e=62E04FF9]
A new buddy robot is made. An "On Strike Buddy" who will go on strike for you and tell anyone working they are a scab!
(06-28-2022, 02:02 AM)HonkyDonky Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 09:06 PM)DimWhat Wrote: The Cleansweeper: Janitor traitor item that fires a pushbroom down the halls flinging anyone hit by it out of the way.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"
[Image: 32970371_111246813091329_217446480864713...e=62E04FF9]

The more low tech option would be make the floor scrubber attachable to the mulebot and disable the mulebots safety protocols. Which honestly I haven't tried before so it might already be a thing. And if it isn't it should be.

*Cargo tug doesn't work mulebot requires more testing.
Y'all we have the janitor buffer already

Actual serious suggestion for once: add the buffer to the mop finder PDA program
IDK if cal has an office yet but it should be named calzone
New Trait: "Lucid Dreamer"

Remember those hallucinations you see when on drugs? Yea? They become real now and actually attack and hurt you.
make whatever the caramel creme candy is called actually a better joke. I understand it had to be changed, but the forgettable nothingburger of a current name doesnt come close to honoring the brilliancy of the old one.

"'Hole Zone Layer' caramel creme" hurts me with how much of nothing it is
(06-29-2022, 05:55 AM)BatElite Wrote: IDK if cal has an office yet but it should be named calzone

haha
(06-29-2022, 11:23 AM)Cal Wrote:
(06-29-2022, 05:55 AM)BatElite Wrote: IDK if cal has an office yet but it should be named calzone

haha

Too good not to do it now.