Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(06-04-2022, 06:34 AM)NOOT Wrote: make chaplain contracts inellegible even to the chaplain.

the state of chaplain traitor on main is, when they buy a kit, powernerds fish them for wrestler contracts and use them to validhunt.

Also, Make electrified doors and grills have some sort of visible indicator making that clear. with the recent glove changes (which I vocally do not agree with), having invisible mechanics which can instantly kill a person is just an unfun, and uninteractive experience.

make sprinting with weaponry out consume more stamina. Atm there is no hope of outrunning the secoff with a taser out if you sprint (doors take time to open for the runner, not the persuer, you both have the same stamina) so its a lose lose game trying to even run. if you sprint away you get 1 tapped and stunned after you run out of stamina. If you dont run you get sprinted at and the same result.

Maybe I just hate stun meta

i fully agree with noot on this, with the change and even before it the shocked grills have been a bit of a pain on the ass since they can send you to crit or even gib you on certain cases, if you are lucky it will be just low burns.
Maybe giving em sparks same as the emaged borgs ones would do the trick, otherwise you can be walking around touch a grill and BOOM you are gone with this you atleast have a chance of noticing it before dying on a dumb way
Creating sarin as a nonantag should fill you with it regardless of protection.
Monkeys and cows should be able to eat raw produce without getting food poisoning.

Some sort of mutant race (pugs? lizards?) should be able to eat raw meat without getting food poisoning.
(06-09-2022, 06:35 AM)Mouse Wrote: Monkeys and cows should be able to eat raw produce without getting food poisoning.

Some sort of mutant race (pugs? lizards?) should be able to eat raw meat without getting food poisoning.

I actually like this one tbh
new job reward for detective: a stopwatch that, if you use it on a corpse, shows you a diorama of their moment of death and also replays their last few words before they died
(06-09-2022, 09:01 AM)Waffleloffle Wrote: new job reward for detective: a stopwatch that, if you use it on a corpse, shows you a diorama of their moment of death and also replays their last few words before they died

Frantic wiggling, muffled and whispered shouting "; LING, LING. LING? LING! HELP. HELP. HELP."
New Item: Fancy Pen?

Allows you to draw a container on a location earlier in a shift to take items if they are no longer in that location.
Using this pen lowers your maximum HP and ages you up by 5 years.
Cannot be taken or seen by anyone but the user or other people who have a pen.
Add a cat named kitty bill to accompany and assist john bill on his lonely shuttle
(06-11-2022, 05:26 AM)Mantwerp Wrote: Add a cat named kitty bill to accompany and assist john bill on his lonely shuttle

This is questionable ideas not great ideas.
(06-11-2022, 08:55 AM)DioChasek Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 05:26 AM)Mantwerp Wrote: Add a cat named kitty bill to accompany and assist john bill on his lonely shuttle

The cat can be picked up and thrown to attack people. BECOME THE CRAZY CAT LADY! BY STEALING JOHN'S CAT!
(06-11-2022, 04:11 PM)Kotlol Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 08:55 AM)DioChasek Wrote:

The cat can be picked up and thrown to attack people. BECOME THE CRAZY CAT LADY! BY STEALING JOHN'S CAT!

Much better now it is questionable.
being stunned for a duration of less than 4 seconds does not cause your held item to drop from your hands
when a stun timer is over 4 seconds, being hit whilst stunned should reduce that timer incrementally to a limit of 4 seconds

might reduce the prevelance of stunmeta being 80% of the combat in goon.
would allow secoffs to still make arrests using handcuffs.
reduces the strength of stun baton -> free 30 seconds of damage.
(06-13-2022, 08:44 AM)NOOT Wrote: being stunned for a duration of less than 4 seconds does not cause your held item to drop from your hands
when a stun timer is over 4 seconds, being hit whilst stunned should reduce that timer incrementally to a limit of 4 seconds

might reduce the prevelance of stunmeta being 80% of the combat in goon.
would allow secoffs to still make arrests using handcuffs.
reduces the strength of stun baton -> free 30 seconds of damage.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this but if the changes went through I think they shouldn't apply if the person is in crit.
I think they should.  What's a punch to the chest other than extremely aggressive CPR?
Skeleton heads should be able to be plated in the arc electroplater.  I wanted to make my head out of soulsteel and I was very disappointed when it didn't work.