Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
travelling Magician gimmick job. basically a wizard without offensive powers. put on a show for the staff assistants! do magic tricks! could be fun for those who want to play wizard, but don't necessarily want to play antagonistically.
(05-27-2022, 06:56 AM)zcrow Wrote: travelling Magician gimmick job. basically a wizard without offensive powers. put on a show for the staff assistants! do magic tricks! could be fun for those who want to play wizard, but don't necessarily want to play antagonistically.

This is not really a bad idea... After we got zoldorf. Why not a magician as a job that can also compete vs Wizards in some funny way.
Also Chaplains hate em since VOODOO MAGIC!
Touching things like walls or airlocks with fresh blood on your hands could leave bloody hand prints.

I think it would offer a very creepy aesthetic to the station. Plus it gives more for janinerds to clean.

That said it'd only be a matter of time before a clown starts fingerprinting the station.
Farting on space law should set you to arrest and make beepsky start coming to your location.
(05-28-2022, 08:20 AM)Ikea Wrote: Farting on space law should set you to arrest and make beepsky start coming to your location.

We need Dabbing on the bible and  space law does something too!
Farting on the farmer's guide will get you chicken flock attacked ala Legends of Zelda!
Comfort need on RP, replenished by sitting on chairs or laying down on a bed, type of chair/bed affects how quickly it's refilled. Low comfort makes you sluggish and slow cause your feet hurt.

Screwing things down requires screws, which are made at a fab. Theres different screws for different jobs (ie you can't screw something down onto metal with wood screws) and varying heads and screwdrivers (flatheads, phillips, hex)
A big hamster wheel that sec can put people bad people on for a few minutes to charge their gun batteries/local APC faster. Put those crimers to work.

Additionally, an engineer traitor version that is similar to the porta puke. In that you run yourself to death to make the engines number go up. Engineers like it when number go up, and causing the suffering of others when doing so. It just works!

I'd imagine a good work around for having to show a persons sprite in the wheel would be having it 'close' so a vague silhouette or something shows on the side.
Makes baguettes able to parry Csabers/katanas/captain saber/or basically any sword that can be parried
Add cryotube and cloner emoticons to the discord so we can answer every medical question in #ss13-questions with just emojis
as the playerbase seems to really hate the insul changes, i humbly suggest that electrical protection be added to cluwne gloves
A new ore is added named: Randomite.
....What? I am suppose to explain it?
Give clown security access
(06-01-2022, 01:27 PM)BadShot Wrote: Give clown security access

excellent idea
I've suggested it before but I'll suggest it again.  Replace the super space yetis on aquatic maps with dopefish.

It is the perfect underwater analogy to the yeti - it eats you and it comes from an old game.
make chaplain contracts inellegible even to the chaplain.

the state of chaplain traitor on main is, when they buy a kit, powernerds fish them for wrestler contracts and use them to validhunt.

Also, Make electrified doors and grills have some sort of visible indicator making that clear. with the recent glove changes (which I vocally do not agree with), having invisible mechanics which can instantly kill a person is just an unfun, and uninteractive experience.

make sprinting with weaponry out consume more stamina. Atm there is no hope of outrunning the secoff with a taser out if you sprint (doors take time to open for the runner, not the persuer, you both have the same stamina) so its a lose lose game trying to even run. if you sprint away you get 1 tapped and stunned after you run out of stamina. If you dont run you get sprinted at and the same result.

Maybe I just hate stun meta