Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
A trait that spawns you in a random Azone

Whether it be the harmless Solarium are the dangerous Ice Moon
(05-20-2022, 04:49 PM)BadShot Wrote: A trait that spawns you in a random Azone

Whether it be the harmless Solarium are the dangerous Ice Moon

i like this one a lot
Nothing like spawning in Lavaland without appropriate gear I say.
make emagging an oven work similar to device analyser where you have to use it on an active oven. I want to make emag pies and currently using an emag on an empty oven just emags the oven which bricks any subsequent food you can make
I fully support emag pies, especially if they get a special sprite.
spacebux purchase to spawn as monkey, either with a vocal translator or without one if that'd be op. i always have fun with test subject but it's so rare
(05-21-2022, 01:30 PM)mabelmabel Wrote: spacebux purchase to spawn as monkey, either with a vocal translator or without one if that'd be op. i always have fun with test subject but it's so rare

Add Squid- and Frog person to the list!
Make it so we can install flashlights (especially custom built ones with fancy lens colors) into industrial mining suits. And their aquatic counterparts. And ESPECIALLY the bespoke hand crafted suits for even more personalization. Space is DARK. And I want my FLASHLIGHT!
Oh also roach people should have slightly increased move speed while prone. ENHANCED SCUTTLING.
Counter-revolutionary crates from cargo come with a pair of counter-rev detecting glasses.  They provide no flash resistance.  It's kind of boring for the crew on rev rounds when the heads are winning because the low number of sechuds mean that most of the crew is just kind of standing around useless.  Increasing the number of sechuds has obvious balance issues, so I figure this is the next best solution.
Security now gets the "BIG RED BUTTON"
What does it do? Well if most of security agrees...
The station's self destruct starts.

Needs 4 authorisations from security to do.
add signal jammer to the revhead pda

make attacks with a revolutionary sign have a chance to break loyalty implants in people, with the same audio cue as an implant break from a revflash
spinning a deck of cards should cause the entire deck to scatter everywhere so that we can play 52-Card Pickup.
(05-24-2022, 05:42 AM)RubberRats Wrote: spinning a deck of cards should cause the entire deck to scatter everywhere so that we can play 52-Card Pickup.

This but also with cash so you can make it rain
(05-19-2022, 12:31 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 10:04 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 09:59 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: Idea; the station chemtrap. Like a greasetrap, but for chems.

Every time a bartender or scientist hits Flush on their machines, the various drugs, soda and leftover welding fuel has to go somewhere. I know we're going by scifi rules here and it probably gets atomized but that's boring.

Imagine a big old container near disposals on every map that gathers all those fluids and other gross things. It's reasonably accessible to most crew, and can be drained without getting to choose which chems you want. Now imagine staffies getting to sell literal runoff as homebrewed drugs in the public market. Like the still, but even more chaotic, and without the bartender or botanists' consent.

Also add anything a drain picks up too.. means Oshan will be filled with salt and water.
Sounds great until you have a clown dump 3 water cooler bottles full of sulfuric acid plasma and phosphorus down the drain. Or any other number explosive chems just to grief.

Maybe make the soup of chemicals a special chemical called something like ??!? That Releases the original chemicals as it digests inside you