Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
NPC monkeys should be revvable.  When revved, they are passive to revs and hostile to heads of staff and security.  Imagine the possibilities!  You could vend all the monkeys in the kitchen, toss a rev flashbang, and shout "HELP STUNG KITCHEN".
(05-11-2022, 03:31 AM)Mouse Wrote: NPC monkeys should be revvable.  When revved, they are passive to revs and hostile to heads of staff and security.  Imagine the possibilities!  You could vend all the monkeys in the kitchen, toss a rev flashbang, and shout "HELP STUNG KITCHEN".

One step further all animal mobs are revvable. Seagulls will poke your knees.
Dolly is now a hidden nuke that can be triggered by the Auth disk of the captain.
combat umbrella traitor item
can reflect projectiles, deal damage, and let the user fly in space(somehow)
clown merchant sells clown car that only holds 10 willing people for 100000 spacebux
anvil spacebux purchase
10 seconds after spawning your character is squashed by an anvil
this does a small amount of brute and permanently makes the victims sprite squashed
(05-11-2022, 08:19 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: combat umbrella traitor item

Space Mary Poppins

I need this.
Finally, a Dr. Henry Killinger gimmick will be possible.
(05-12-2022, 06:54 AM)fungicidal Wrote:

I need this.
Finally, a Dr. Henry Killinger gimmick will be possible.

I like this. Use in hand to open or close

Open makes it space worthy and lets you use it as a shield, closed makes it a weapon

Harm for poking and jabbing, but maybe disarm flips it and it has a hook style handle and can trip people up or something?
Bedsheets should offer more cold resistance.

Honestly cold and heat resistance for the various miscellaneous things you can wear could probably use another go-around.

I suppose this could be something I could do myself it's just replacing some numbers right?
Idea; the station chemtrap. Like a greasetrap, but for chems.

Every time a bartender or scientist hits Flush on their machines, the various drugs, soda and leftover welding fuel has to go somewhere. I know we're going by scifi rules here and it probably gets atomized but that's boring.

Imagine a big old container near disposals on every map that gathers all those fluids and other gross things. It's reasonably accessible to most crew, and can be drained without getting to choose which chems you want. Now imagine staffies getting to sell literal runoff as homebrewed drugs in the public market. Like the still, but even more chaotic, and without the bartender or botanists' consent.
(05-19-2022, 09:59 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: Idea; the station chemtrap. Like a greasetrap, but for chems.

Every time a bartender or scientist hits Flush on their machines, the various drugs, soda and leftover welding fuel has to go somewhere. I know we're going by scifi rules here and it probably gets atomized but that's boring.

Imagine a big old container near disposals on every map that gathers all those fluids and other gross things. It's reasonably accessible to most crew, and can be drained without getting to choose which chems you want. Now imagine staffies getting to sell literal runoff as homebrewed drugs in the public market. Like the still, but even more chaotic, and without the bartender or botanists' consent.

Also add anything a drain picks up too.. means Oshan will be filled with salt and water.
(05-19-2022, 10:04 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 09:59 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: Idea; the station chemtrap. Like a greasetrap, but for chems.

Also add anything a drain picks up too.. means Oshan will be filled with salt and water.
Sounds great until you have a clown dump 3 water cooler bottles full of sulfuric acid plasma and phosphorus down the drain. Or any other number explosive chems just to grief.
forklift certification trait that lets you drive forklifts faster and makes them handle better
new synthmeat plant mutation: synthtail. gives you plant-y version of mutantrace tails, and cattails (Typha plant)