Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Expanding on law cooking rack for every law added it increases ambient temperature to represent the additional strain added to the cpu. Let’s see how hot we can make it! HONK
Instead of head IDs authorizing an early (or "early", depending on how long it takes to get three) shuttle launch, they should authorize a delayed shuttle launch.
happy 3000+ terrible ideas
the lawbringer should have a cold shoot mode that fires ice beams that can freeze or slip the target and the beam can deal with fires on a straigth line, it should take 25% of the charge with each shot
This might be unworkable but a separate trait loadout for nukeops that has two or three trait points and a curated list without the traits that don't work for nukeops (like trinkets), are basically free points for nukeops (like puritan and addictive personality), or are just generally bad (since it is a team mode and you can easily render yourself useless by taking a bunch of terrible traits for fun and then rolling nukie).  Cut Mildly Mutated too it's always sad to see new nukies die on the Cairngorm.
Replacing a pod's plasma tank with a single-tank bomb should have it detonate when somebody tries to start the engine.
Let us dispense chems from bar dispensers directly into our mouths.
Add a gun that shoots mousetraps.
(04-04-2022, 08:07 AM)Danger Noodle Wrote: Let us dispense chems from bar dispensers directly into our mouths.

Why limit it to bar dispensers? I want that plasma straight from the tap to my mouth!
Having too much silver in your bloodstream should permanently turn your sprite's skin blue grey.

Eating too many carrots should turn you orange.
(04-04-2022, 03:15 PM)Mouse Wrote: Having too much silver in your bloodstream should permanently turn your sprite's skin blue grey.

and blueberries turning you blue
(04-04-2022, 03:20 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 03:15 PM)Mouse Wrote: Having too much silver in your bloodstream should permanently turn your sprite's skin blue grey.

and blueberries turning you blue

If your character is within 5 tiles of someone turning blue while wearing the totally not willy wonka hat you mutter, "It happens every time they all become blueberries."
Killer tomatoes should be more killer. Give them knives, or guns! Just strap some kind of weapon onto that tomato body.

I want to experience fear when I see them.

I want to see these tomatoes, run away, and say to people "Look out that tomato has a fucking gun!" to which they reply "Oh shit!" before we are both shot down.

Keep their health the same though.
trait that replaces your blood (yucky icky smelly) with a random fruit juice (tasty healthy pleasant)
add pickpocket gun to revhead pda, for stealing pesky tiders welding helmets / sunglasses