Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
ICBM no longer spawns balls based on enarby entities, give it a fixed number. balls also no longer home.

ICBM balls no longer stun after the first one collides from a given cast, but still deal brute damage.

casting a wizard spells puts all other wizard spells on a 2 second cooldown if they are off cooldown

ginemus and sarar tyn no longer work whilst stunned

spellshield blocks based on hit recieved as well as duration, cooldown starts when shield falls off, or shield expires.

icbm and sycar tyn no longer free, cost 1 each

also, tech ineptitude PR, and make teleport blocked zones (armory, security) also affect wizard teleport

wizards are awful, and should be in mixed only, like werewolves. wizards only is miserable for crew if all wizards are aggro, and miserable for half the wizards when they try to do a friendly gimmick and the other wizards are aggro
using a spy pda on the cryosleep(afk) chamber should take the bounty from anyone inside that chamber. it always sucks to see a target on yoru bounty list in crew quarters (or wherever) and theyre just in cryo because they decided 5 minutes in they werent an antag and wanted to leave

biblebashing should only heal non chaplains (because they know its all made up anyway).

also stops nerds who pick chaplain just for the selfheal
Some sort of object (maybe traitor only) that allows one to rename reagents in a beaker.

Make 120u of Neurotoxin and rename it "Juice that makes the pain go away", shove it into the cryo tube.
(03-22-2022, 05:17 PM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: Some sort of object (maybe traitor only) that allows one to rename reagents in a beaker.

Make 120u of Neurotoxin and rename it "Juice that makes the pain go away", shove it into the cryo tube.

https://wiki.ss13.co/Chemicals#Cloaked_Panellus_Extract
Hunter microbombs should go off if removed, and also go off without fail on suicide.
ghost drones should get non-cardboard rcds back, or at the very least be able to create windows and walls using "softsteel" / "softglass" that are identical-looking to the base materials but with the strength of cardboard. the cardboard change ruined the aesthetics of ghostdrone-built buildings/repairs

one of the prs right now replaces their floortiles and i think that's taking a big step in the wrong direction

the problem with ghostdrone abuse was that it was easy to flood the station with walls and other detritus, and the cardboard solution was a cute idea but incredibly ugly
(03-27-2022, 03:47 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: ghost drones should get non-cardboard rcds back, or at the very least be able to create windows and walls using "softsteel" / "softglass" that are identical-looking to the base materials but with the strength of cardboard. the cardboard change ruined the aesthetics of ghostdrone-built buildings/repairs

one of the prs right now replaces their floortiles and i think that's taking a big step in the wrong direction

the problem with ghostdrone abuse was that it was easy to flood the station with walls and other detritus, and the cardboard solution was a cute idea but incredibly ugly
This here^
Yes there were people who would grief with ghostdrones but since the cardboard change I just can’t bring myself to repair the station with that ugly crap. So now if I even ghostdrone at all, the only thing I do is add lights to back hallways because safety.
make security immune to chairflips again
Make security grab and suplex toss people who chair flip them just like in wrestling
If you do not spawn a gang locker as gang leader by ten minutes in you should gib.
Putting bread in the AI rack turns it into toast
(03-27-2022, 07:16 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Putting bread in the AI rack turns it into toast

Secondary kitchen incoming, probably could fry eggs and pancakes on it too.
Give NT-SOs the antimindslave implant.
(03-27-2022, 07:16 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Putting bread in the AI rack turns it into toast

frank they said bad ideas only smh
QUESTIONABLE, not bad!