Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
fill all npcs with raj on disaster rounds
(02-25-2022, 02:51 PM)MetricDuck Wrote: increase both the likelihood and frequency of sleeper events over time, such that by 90 minutes 20% of the crew are antags and by 120 minutes 80% of the crew are antags

With the wonderfully inevitable conclusion that it ends up with just syndies left and everyone just goes "huh, I suppose we should stop sabotaging our station now"
add a traitor that is called the honkmaster his only abilities are the ability to vanish from wizards ,a stun ability and a the cluwne curse and have cluwnes follow him and listen to his commands kinda like thralls.So you know we finnally have honkmaster to run the show
Clown traitor item : a pda file similar to the honk generator, but it creates honks so loud and annoying it stuns people like a vampires screech
Wristwatch.  Gloves slot item that you can look at to see the current shift time, or just let everyone around you know that you think whatever's happening is taking too long.
(03-02-2022, 03:22 AM)Mouse Wrote: Wristwatch.  Gloves slot item that you can look at to see the current shift time, or just let everyone around you know that you think whatever's happening is taking too long.

I actually like this idea, +1 ways to be snarky
Flipping when someone chairflips at you should stop you from being knocked over and instead deflect the chairflip back.
I'm debating whether or not to post this as an actual idea:

Switch the Regional Director with the CEO. What i mean is that the CEO should be the one with AA, not the regional. It just makes more sense to switch names.
Allow drawings to be posted onto fridges and persist through rounds like message boards.
The station needs a good fridge-based art museum.
(03-03-2022, 08:54 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: I'm debating whether or not to post this as an actual idea:

Switch the Regional Director with the CEO. What i mean is that the CEO should be the one with AA, not the regional. It just makes more sense to switch names.

The CEO is too important to need door opening clearance, people open doors for them!
(03-03-2022, 10:55 AM)LeahTheTech Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 08:54 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: I'm debating whether or not to post this as an actual idea:

The CEO is too important to need door opening clearance, people open doors for them!

"The CEO reflects on the consequences of their poor choices, as they are toolboxed by a staffie for daring to ask them to open a door."

"Today," said the CEO,  "i am no more mighty than the average Clown or cockroach. My title, my accomplishments, my wealth. It all means nothing, and i am reminded of that fact each time the Staff Assistant brings down the toolbox upon my head."

"Get fucking rekt, bitch." The staffie yells before dealing the final blow.

This could have been prevented. #GiveCEOsAA

My name is Curie and i approve this message.
centcomm's bars should  be able to spawn traitor shot glasses
You should be able to put bullets into shot glasses or if it's too powerful only traitor shot glasses and have them explode whenever someone tries to drink from that glass. Shotgun shells would knock you back, explosives would go boom, flares = hot etc.
Removing the prismatic laser from the Strelka should break it and set you on fire.
Add the classic Cobra Commander mask and helmet to the apparel crates.