Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Have the Drone RCD deal 0 damage, i'm sick and tired of destroying my own carboard walls when trying to reinforce them.
pizza blob skin
disable hotboxing on the shuttle until botany learns to behave
conductive vest traitor item. reduces stamina affect of tasers and stunbatons at the expensive of greatly increased burn damage.
Clicking gas clouds repeatedly could help dissapate them, like you're waving it away
genetics trait that distributes the chems in you into nearby people over time

I started this thought as an ethanol specific idea but you know what? someone popping a 100u phlogiston pill with this effect sounds like a grand idea
mass emesis but for farts
Give all books an open sprite like the wizard's spellbook and make it so if you sit in a chair and have a book in your hands you lose arrest symbols like hiding in a bush
(01-17-2022, 06:11 PM)Cal Wrote: Give all books an open sprite like the wizard's spellbook and make it so if you sit in a chair and have a book in your hands you lose arrest symbols like hiding in a bush

Related would be newspapers off a printing press.
Allow botanists to grow plants in bathtubs. I don't have a specific reason for this, i just always though the hydroponic trays look a lot like little bathtubs, so it'd be funny to have botany build a bathtub somewhere in their dept. and grow weed on it.
dumping tea into the ocean on oshan will cause the Space British Empire to declare war on the station.
stuns should make someone keep the item in their hand rather than drop instantly. Electricity it a muscle tenser, not relaxer.
Culinary claw machine for the chef to obtain rare ingredients, a la:
https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status...8058533890
new trait: heartbreaker. -2 trait cost
makes it so that if you punch someone barehanded and they don't have an outer suit layer there's a 1/1,000,000 chance that the punch removes the heart from their body
increase the price of the assault laser so nerds stop spamming it every round