Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
portable music player with earbuds that go in the headset slot, they muffle sounds like earmuffs except they play music that only you and people within a short radius can hear. for fully immersive retail rp
I will have you know earbuds are against NT corporate policy. Any violations will be reported to your immediate supervisor.
(12-07-2021, 06:40 PM)Cal Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Mouse Wrote: Remove antag critter drops.  They just encourage the significantly better armed crew (particularly security) to kill the critters on sight for the loot.

Er, yes? Why would I let this gunbot roam free and kill people instead of killing it on sight for loot?

In fact, we need  to give the ones that DONT drop loot (spiders, timberdoodles) shit to drop.

Same reason you let any other antag go free and potentially kill people instead of gibbing them the moment you see them.
On account of the new escape shuttle being significantly larger, macrobombs should be powered up if set off on it.
Remove hotboxing

There I said.

What good does it do?
Get high and rp the classic botany druggie

What negatives it brings
Nerds who hotbox outside of their secluded areas tend to tick a lot of people off(shuttle, public hallway)

IF I leave a pile of weed in the middle of the hallway some chucklenuts will light it on fire

I saw no hotboxing improve the round, They are just used for nefarious purposes

I invite you to tell me what how did a hotbox improve the round.
white weed hotboxing is a legitimate way to do some good doctoring in certain mass cass situations . Hell if I was traitor botanist death weed bombing is an attractive and not often used approach with no subtly. The problem though isn’t that it’s usually the situation which are self antag situations which isn’t a mechanical problem it’s a player problem.
A beaker in a chem dispenser should be considered a closed container for the purposes of smoke powder.
Make it cuffed people take a couple of secs before getting out of a disposal chute, or a brig chute

Reason:Insta getting out of the chute when you try to feed the chucklenuts to asylum or the brig chute is annoying to deal with, I dont want to stun them to the ground and roll a dice if the time they are stunned is enough to flush them down
removal of your butt should make you unable to fart

make Simethicone stop you from burping also
(12-10-2021, 02:38 AM)Kelpo Wrote: removal of your butt should make you unable to fart

This is already a thing by the way
(12-10-2021, 08:52 AM)Ikea Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:38 AM)Kelpo Wrote: removal of your butt should make you unable to fart

This is already a thing by the way

I tested it some while ago and the guy kept farting, is this a recent change?
make wooden doors able to be broken down like airlocks, the only way you can open a locked one is if you have the key or use a screwdiver on it

festivise a toilet with a garland, very low chance of it appearing

make it so when you suicide you get another check "do you want to set DNR?" with the options yes and no
throwing a paper(aka a ticket) should have a chance to give you a paper cut and make you bleed

also I people with security training should have an altered chance to give someone a paper cut

lets say you get a papercut what will it do?
give you negligable brute damage
and make the floor under you get stained with blood(non fluid version)

reverse bald trait
when you take it, you will spawn with a bald cap that hides your hair, the bald cap has the same color as your skin
when you spawn as santa you should get a huge popup saying "YOU ARE NOT AN ANTAG"

So many self antag santas smh
I dont know if its already a thing but, food so tasty you eat your own arm

make it so you can only remove meat from a monkey spike if you have a cutting apparatus