Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
I think Janitors should start with utility belts, or at least have the option to equip one at start, there's a lot of janitorial equipment to use so I think it would make for more effective janitor...ing! I think it would remove an beginning shift interaction with cargo though for Janitor who want a belt though, which I personally think is a downside. But otherwise it'd let the Jani play with all their toys!

Another Idea: I think there should be a different color background for chat messages that mention your character's name, aliases, or even job. There's many times where I feel like I miss a PDA or Radio call, but that may be just me.

Finally: I feel like Medal Rewards/Job Rewards should be handled in the character menu like traits instead of gained by a command at the start of each session. It would add for more consistent customization and make hopping into game a lot quicker, also it would make newcomers more aware of the system. I just assume it'd be one hassle of an idea to make a reality coding-wise.
Put hotter plasma into a pod's fuel tank to make it go faster.
When mixed with an equal or greater amount of water welding fuel, oil, napalm goo, etc. should burn but not explode.
pin this thread
(12-03-2021, 11:01 PM)NOOT Wrote: pin this thread

Now that's the most questionable idea in this thread. Which idiot started this thread in the first place?
Give wizards clownfumble to encourage them to play the antag. and not just rush a baton
It should be a special clownfumble. This wizard version would be a trait so you can't remove it and would only have an effect on useful tech like eguns, batons, tasers and more. After all do you really expect an 80 year old sage to know how to operate a smartphone when he has never used one before?
On nukeops rounds if a Santa spawns they should spawn on the Cairngorm as a nukie.  Station's been naughty this shift.
(12-05-2021, 01:37 AM)NOOT Wrote: Give wizards clownfumble to encourage them to play the antag. and not just rush a baton

fuck that if they use a baton they should accidentally jam it through their own skull
For Christmas, Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time should be an option for noisemaker artifacts to play.
Engineering traitor item: nailgun, upon shooting at someone if they have an object in there hand it makes the item an object arm.
let us take the chocolate out of the hos medal
its not funny guys
no matter what I do I cant seem to get it out and my mouth still hurts
I remember he got the medal after he got a BYOND(Bake Your Own Nanotrasen Decoration) kit, where did he get the kit anyway do you guys know? 

things I have tried:
trying to unwrap it
trying to unwrap it
bite it(ow)
shooting it with det gun
bite it
shooting it with a phaser
shooting it with a howitzer
freeze it
yell at it
scream at it
OPEN SESAME
cry
sob
pray
asked ghosts for advice
asked the medal for advice
asked for its demands
shooting myself with a howitzer

things I have yet to try
Deep frying it(ruins the taste)
cremate it(overcooked)
ask hos nicely(he is saving it for himself !SELFISHP{WJSDOJD~!)
ask the clown to unwrap it (dont trust clowns)
ask mom(Im all grown up)

Spaceman let us finally get the chocolate out once it for all!
Remove antag critter drops.  They just encourage the significantly better armed crew (particularly security) to kill the critters on sight for the loot.
thats a good one; maybe make it its own thread idk
(12-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Mouse Wrote: Remove antag critter drops.  They just encourage the significantly better armed crew (particularly security) to kill the critters on sight for the loot.

Er, yes? Why would I let this gunbot roam free and kill people instead of killing it on sight for loot?

In fact, we need  to give the ones that DONT drop loot (spiders, timberdoodles) shit to drop.