Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Emagging a clown should result in a frantic Centcomm announcement (once per clown) about the clown's safety limiters being disengaged.

Any other effect is purely optional.
(11-19-2021, 01:34 PM)Mouse Wrote: Emagging a clown should result in a frantic Centcomm announcement (once per clown) about the clown's safety limiters being disengaged.

Any other effect is purely optional.

If we add any actual effects to it then clowns should not be able to emag themselves, they need someone else to do it.

On that note, emagged clowns should have no cooldown for farting or honking, and should be able to dab without negative consequences.
traitor item, training book, allows you to learn traits from other roles.
I like that. I also could see that working as a mutation or as a trait. In the case of the former, probably have a different mutation for each trait - Security DNA or whatever. For the latter, I imagine make it like the Minor Mutation trait and have the job(s) you get the traits of randomly determined at roundstart.
add job xp to ntso similar to hos. when get to level 2 you should be able to turn your clock 188 into a clock 360 which is exactly the same except it shoots the opposite way your cursor clicked, eg. if I try to shoot to the north like a normal gun, the clock 360 shoots to the south instead.
You want a clock 180. 360 is a full rotation.
Plating a vendor restock cartridge in a material should make the vending machine's items be plated in the same material
if you throw an egg at someone with a body temperature of above 500 degrees F or something it should be fried on impact
Clowns should rarely get absurd round objectives, like "escape on the shuttle dead", "evacuate x number of station pets", or "make the station x credits with the PTL".
escape with someone else's butt attached to your head. Escape with someone else wearing your ID. Don't remove your mask during the course of the round.
Have at least one organ missing by the end of the round. Have 5 simultaneous addictions when the shuttle docks at Centcomm. Die at least 3 times. Honk your horn at least 500 times before the round ends.
escape missing all of your limbs, have at least 1/3 of the crew painted with paint at round end
(11-21-2021, 07:18 AM)DioChasek Wrote: You want a clock 180. 360 is a full rotation.

I fire my clock turn 360 degrees and walk away

(11-21-2021, 08:36 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: if you throw an egg at someone with a body temperature of above 500 degrees F or something it should be fried on impact

Keep eggs in your pocket to hatch them

Have them on you and get too hot and they fry
Clown shoes should grant above average fire and cold resistance to make powergaming more entertaining to watch.
Clown shoes alternatively should give debuffs to fire and cold resist to make a clown flex more impressive.