Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Bartender chemical:
Chempage
Champagne (5) + 10 any other chemicals (1 each)

INGEST:
Mob drops a paper with a name and a description of a random chemical

--------------------------

Make brobocop laugh synthesize Laugh track on laugh emote
Destroying the Mainframe before a nuke is armed on station should stop the announcement from playing when it is planted.
(10-09-2021, 10:42 PM)NOOT Wrote: Destroying the Mainframe before a nuke is armed on station should stop the announcement from playing when it is planted.

You know, I kinda like this! Would be interested in hearing how it goes if anyone does a test run of this.
An admin button for nukie rounds that lifts the area restriction on where the nuke can be planted

intended as an unstucking for those special fluke rounds.
hm, using the nuke disk on the bomb BEFORE it's armed should also give you a random list of 5 valid nuke placement locations (maybe some extra ones only accessible via this method?), giving you the option to plant it in any one of those places

HOWEVER, this prevents the nuke disk from being used to cut the 2 minutes off the timer, though it shouldn't prevent the crew from using it to add 2 minutes to the timer

another idea:

if you spin around fast enough, you get the Nausea debuff, causing you to throw up

spam i, j, k, and l to throw up some poisoned food, or to piss off the janitor (or be buckled to a chair that's being spam-clicked by a ghost)
Increase probability of nuke, really fun gamemode but it’s insanely rare.
Is it? I agree it's crazy fun and I don't mind seeing it a bit more often maybe, but like in my own experience it feels like Wraith and Blob are both way rarer. Maybe even Wizard.

Of course the plural of anecdote is not data, so yeah.
Nukies feels rare to me, although not sure if it's rarer than Wraith or Blob. Regardless, I wouldn't mind having it be a more common round type, as it's easily the most fun for both the crew and the antags in my opinion.
Nuke is one of the instant game-over round types. I don't think it needs to be more common than it is already.

Wraith isn't a game mode as much as it is a random (additional) antagonist added for certain rounds.
increase animate dead to 2 cost
give it a 5 minute cooldown
make it resurrect the corpse as an undead thrall similar to a vamp

animate dead is just a button that takes people permanently out of the game right now which isnt very fun
(10-11-2021, 06:25 AM)Filthy Steve Wrote: Is it? I agree it's crazy fun and I don't mind seeing it a bit more often maybe, but like in my own experience it feels like Wraith and Blob are both way rarer. Maybe even Wizard.

Of course the plural of anecdote is not data, so yeah.

From what i remember from gannets, around like 55-60% of nukie rounds are admin initiated, lol.
admin option to respawn people via missile arrival instead of in arrivals
Emagging an ID card, in addition to its current effect, should reset its pin to 0000.

Currently theres a problem for nukies wherein, if they want to use a vendor, pretty much the only solutions are either metagaming (already knowing someone on the crews pin, and stealing theirs), Stealing a head ID and making your own card, or going to the hop desk and obtaining a fresh ID - aswell as a pin - from them. (and realistically, who asks what their pin is at the hop desk)

Seems weird that a syndicte "professional" crew cant access the own vendor in their base without NT approval. this change would let nukies have another way to access vendors otuside of these routes.
significant thrown items (IE. Butchers knife, syndicate dagger, hunter spear, bowling balls / footballs etc) should land on a tile adjacent to the target they hit rather than underneath the sprite of the target they hit so the game isnt just who can click through a grounded sprite, or bring up a P context menu faster.

(if it stuns you when it hits you, dont make it appear underneath you)
Ban noot from this thread for having great ideas instead of questionable ones.