Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(09-18-2021, 08:28 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Make syndie hat 1 tc, while it is a joke traitor item hisenbee can spawn with one and it’s not very good. Would still allow it to do the haha guys look I’m evil while still allowing the traitor to not be hardmode.

the issue with that is its actually a really good piece of headgear if you look past the obvious, its got 6 head prot, and it counts as spacewear.
(09-18-2021, 09:32 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 08:28 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Make syndie hat 1 tc, while it is a joke traitor item hisenbee can spawn with one and it’s not very good. Would still allow it to do the haha guys look I’m evil while still allowing the traitor to not be hardmode.

the issue with that is its actually a really good piece of headgear if you look past the obvious, its got 6 head prot, and it counts as spacewear.

With a small amount of time investment you can get yourself a syndicate command helmet with an agent card and 15000 cash that has 7 meleeprot and counts as spacewear so I personally don’t think this is an issue.
nah the syndie hat is meant to be for 'im badass and can kill you with no items' or 'im a harmless wacky boy' things.
From what I've seen syndie hat is for when you don't have a plan and don't like the idea of making one, since you'll be relentlessly chased by hatthirsty crew until you're beaten to death and robbed.

Make it possible to put brains into AIbots too
Here are some very dumb ideas I want to code but don't know how yet

Make cow people able to eat herb produce from botany (eg. Grass)
Make peas an ammo type that you could load to Zip guns and toy guns (very weak, but scales with plant stats up to some very low cap)
Add Rift to the key words on the Station renaming App,
so we can remake Rift Station from Star Wars Knights of the old Republic.
(09-20-2021, 06:07 AM)Vocalpocal Wrote: Here are some very dumb ideas I want to code but don't know how yet

Make cow people able to eat herb produce from botany (eg. Grass)
Make peas an ammo type that you could load to Zip guns and toy guns (very weak, but scales with plant stats up to some very low cap)

I had a couple dumb ideas for botany weapons too!
  • A lemon mutation called the lemon-nade, it'd spray super lemon juice on everyone in a radius. Super lemon juice would do more eye damage to anyone that doesn't have their eyes protected and like a small amount of scaling burn damage. Radius of the explosive, amount of juice and explosion time would all be dependant on stats.
  • A banana mutation that gives you a one shot gun which shoots a banana and becomes a peeled banana after you use it. With low stats you'd feed the banana that you shot to your target, high ones would make the projectile weaken and slightly damage targets. It can also be put into clothing items like the derring but with a max of 1 per item.
  • An apple mutation which makes the fruit into normal looking apples to anyone without a plant analyzer but in reality they're just rocks painted red, when bitten they deal 10~ brute damage with a message about how it was rockhard and you broke a tooth. Can be thrown at people for good damage.
A new medal: “think you’re funny huh?” Earned by saying laws as ai.
Remove crowd dispersal nades from security.  Anyone actually hostile will be immune to them and security just ends up stunning everyone trying not to get murdered.
I suggested this ages ago; but spilling. If you trip and fall while most liquid containers you spill some or all of the contents of the container onto the floor.
(09-21-2021, 02:55 PM)Mouse Wrote: Remove crowd dispersal nades from security.  Anyone actually hostile will be immune to them and security just ends up stunning everyone trying not to get murdered.

yes but this is a good idea not a questionable one. Please
As shapechangers, werewolves should be immune to the polymorph spell.
Option for nukies to deploy to the station via arrival missile
Two things for janitor
1:cleaner grenade launcher, a gun that fires pockets of mini cleaning grenades that bounce once or twice and then detonate a smaller radius than cleaner grenades, must be reloaded with specialized packets
Cleaner mini gun:the ultimate cleaner, fires rapid fire cleaner bullets that destroy any sort of dirt,blood, or other messes,can be emmagged to take any reagents
Most likely would be level rewards, I just really like the idea of a janitor with military grade equipment to clean
Full crew goals for a spacebux reward. The idea would be that they require inter-department cooperation and could not feasibly be done by one person working alone. Perhaps several would need to be filled for the reward. The goals would be given to everyone in their notes when they join like the personal goals that already exist.

A few examples:
(Mining/botany/cargo) sell X ores to traders or the market.
(Medbay/full crew) have X% of the full crew clone scanned / implanted with health implants.
(Genetics/cargo/mining/engineering) Make a profit of X credits over the round (all budgets added together.)
(Full crew) Build and supply with oxygen add-ons to the station covering at least X tiles.