Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Crowbar a table, vending machine, or similar sort of thing to flip it on its side.  While on its side it acts as a partial barrier to projectiles, based on how far away from it the projectile spawned.  If you're adjacent to it, your shots will pass right over, but the further away you are the greater the chance that your shots will be blocked.  Would work well with destructible objects, which I know someone wanted to add at some point.

Add some more spice to nukeops and pod wars.
Hacked Valu-Chimps should also vend typewriters.
Mr. Rathen should have a small chance to spawn with fire resistance.
antagonists should fuel the singularity significantly more than regular players
High heels should move your entire sprite one pixel higher.
(07-15-2021, 02:25 PM)DimWhat Wrote: High heels should move your entire sprite one pixel higher.

I like this.
Give the clown the ability to buy a decoy nuclear charge as a traitor item that looks and behaves exactly the same as the normal one.
(07-15-2021, 08:31 PM)Deathslayer448 Wrote: Give the clown the ability to buy a decoy nuclear charge as a traitor item that looks and behaves exactly the same as the normal one.

Does that include the detonation, or is it just a harmless prank to make the crew panic and try and disarm it?
I like it either way. Although the latter seems more likely to get implemented. I suppose you can also go for a compromise; have it detonate with the force of a medium-yield TTV or at least a macrobomb or something.
Or, hell, there's an idea; it doesn't detonate if its timer is allowed to count down, but if the crew destroys it via any means besides the crusher, it detonates. Probably not a full nuke round-ender, but as mentioned, I imagine at least a substantial macrobomb. So it gets all the folks who were beating on it.
(07-15-2021, 08:31 PM)Deathslayer448 Wrote: clown nukes

Great idea. I've seen clown nuke ops with a fake balloon nuke before, so it should be easy to do. Would love to see a randomized "detonation" - ie, fireworks, gibs, a loud fart, etc etc.
Triple emagging Beepsky (and only Beepsky, not any other sectron) should give him a red chainsaw instead of a baton.
yeah, I originally figured it would just be a dud but pulling a reverse uno on the people tryna destroy it would suit the goals of a clown quit well actually, instead of actually exploding like a bomb though why not have it spread a load of superlube over a large swath of the station since that seems appropriate for the clown, also don't want people gunning for clown every round to effectively recreate what happened before the original canister bomb changes were made.
Beepsky (only beepsky, not regular securitrons) should be able to pull wizards out of phaseshift, because he is not just the space law, but also the laws of physics.
Beepsky should have the strength of macho man Randy Savage to uphold the law
(07-16-2021, 03:15 PM)HonkyDonky Wrote: Beepsky should have the strength of macho man Randy Savage to uphold the law
When Beepsky activates this, he should quote Fist of the North Star before he destroys the lawbreaker
Beepsky should be upgradable into more and more ridiculous law robots until in his final form he goes full anime gundam where he teleports behind lawbreakers and can stun pissers with laser beams from across the station.