Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(06-10-2021, 07:02 AM)BatElite Wrote: I believe nitro did help fix heart attacks, it's just nobody used it for that purpose because the patient had a good chance of exploding if they moved.

Yeah I can see the "people exploding from moving problem" but if it could somehow be re-worked to have it's IRL properties when it comes to the medical field that should be fine. Also on a unrelated note, I only played SS13 from sometimes in Febuary till March up until the point the point of the Ancient Gods Part 2 DLC dropping for Doom Eternal and I'm slowly `returning to this game now but did cooling down cooling down Nitro to 0k using Crysostlane make it a bit more safe to handle or was that just my imagination?
Blobs should be able to plant in sight of geneticists.
If a borg with an open braincase flips, the brain should fly out
Crazy Hamburger.
How to make:

2 THE MONSTER
1 Deathweed/Black Cannabis
3 Cheese
2 Human Meat (Only works with human meat)
3 Chili

Put in oven for 9 seconds on high

You now have a Crazy Hamburger. Will probably kill you if you eat it, and when eaten makes your body temp REALLY HOT and gives the message "IT IS HORRIBLE! CRAAAAAAAAAAZY HAAAAAAAAAMBURGER!"
EMS/Paramedic job. Kind of like the Security Assistant/Sous Chef of the medical department. Maybe give them an innate ability to succeed more often when giving CPR to a in-crit patient and also giving them the ability to more quickly/easily drag incapacitated people.

Like I'm imagining a gimmick job around stabilizing people in crit and dragging people to medbay; not actually providing full treatment.
Traitor item that forces a radiation blowout

(Not really for killing peeps (though it will), but for clearing the halls when you do and do Crimes)
Remove nuclear operatives from the observer list as ghost until the nuclear bomb has been armed
Honestly? Not a terrible idea. At the very least, make it so that you have to set DNR or maybe a temporary DNR that only deactivates either after 15 minutes or when the bomb is armed.

As for my questionable idea that I've just presumably thought of after typing this sentence: Give silicons the ability to temporarily disable the safety wire on airlocks - you can open the panel and see that the safety wire isn't cut but the safety wire is off (pulsing doesn't turn off the light), so you know that the AI is being a bit of a dick, or at least a nearby borg. Should last for a minute, long enough to be used in preparation and also for people to quickly grab a screwdriver and check the door. I just wanna crush people god damn it.
Wizard flesh should make magical food.
Peanut allergy trait:

If you so much as touch a peanut or a food containing peanuts with ungloved hands, you will immediately go into anaphylactic shock, however you are guaranteed to start with an epinephrine autoinjector.

Anaphylaxis would just be an overdose of histamines iirc, should be easy to add.
(06-12-2021, 08:30 AM)Souricelle Wrote: Peanut allergy trait:

If you so much as touch a peanut or a food containing peanuts with ungloved hands, you will immediately go into anaphylactic shock, however you are guaranteed to start with an epinephrine autoinjector.

Anaphylaxis would just be an overdose of histamines iirc, should be easy to add.

Would it be worse if you ingest the peanut food?
It could produce more histamines based on how much you touched/ate/injected/breathed. I guess just add a skin_pen peanut reagent that does nothing normally but in allergic people it turns into histamine.
Using the nuke disk on a nuclear charge should arm it and explode in 30 seconds.
Infections through ghetto surgeries
(06-12-2021, 08:59 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 08:30 AM)Souricelle Wrote: Peanut allergy trait:

Would it be worse if you ingest the peanut food?

Mr. Peanut origin story.