Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
it's sometimes used for when a lawset is so utterly fucked by ion laws that you just freeform in the whole standard lawset and override everything else
Remove gang from rotation

Conversion antags should be forced not just “free antag for my buddies”
(05-31-2021, 06:08 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Remove gang from rotation

Conversion antags should be forced not just “free antag for my buddies”

I've liked the idea that the gang members are chosen randomly at the beginning of the round.
Yeah I agree. Although gang recruitment is an interesting idea it's hugely open to metagaming and helps cause unbalanced gangs.
Putting items in pies is one of my favorite things as a clown. However its a bit limited in terms of what items can actually be funny or useful to put in simple because of the fact you cannot interact directly with the item once its in a pie.

How about an option to take the item out of the pie and recover it? With an empty hand or a knife for instance?

Or what about using the pie in hand makes it like using the cooked item in hand. For instance, using a pie with a flash in it would let you use the area flash or using a pie with a russian revolver in it would let you reload it.
(06-01-2021, 12:55 PM)Bartimeus Wrote: Putting items in pies is one of my favorite things as a clown. However its a bit limited in terms of what items can actually be funny or useful to put in simple because of the fact you cannot interact directly with the item once its in a pie.

How about an option to take the item out of the pie and recover it? With an empty hand or a knife for instance?

Or what about using the pie in hand makes it like using the cooked item in hand. For instance, using a pie with a flash in it would let you use the area flash or using a pie with a russian revolver in it would let you reload it.
Used to be you could throw a pie at an oven to put the item in the pie, into the oven. That lets you make a new pie after rearming the item by ejecting from the oven. Im unsure why that interaction was removed.

That said, I have yet to pickpocket gun pie the hos to permabrick their ID, so maybe wait a minute with that fix
Since skeletons don't have skin, they should absorb all splashed chems instead.
If cow people have the french accent and a kilt on, they should get a "Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" Medal
idea: give the chaplain infinite use ritual chalk, whats the worst that could happen?
Give nukie armor massive stun resistance. Security gear outclasses nukie gear due to how powerful stuns are.
Eject All option on Reagent Extractors.

Carrot (or mutation) that contains Oculine ᶜᵃʳʳᵒᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢᶦᵍʰᵗ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ
If you lose a limb and have musculature enhancement, you should be able to force the limb back into the socket, but it'll deal brute damage and make people nearby vomit.
Clowns can now shoot the funny looking revolver and it uses lethal rounds.
In exchange there is a 50% chance every shot that the clown shoots themselves in the foot instead.
micro bombs health implants,
a micro bomb that looks and acts like a health implant, till you die....
Readd the ak-744 box to the traitor purchase list.