Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
A whole bunch of different ideas for making the nukie sniper rifle a bit more powerful/interesting.  Probably shouldn't all be implemented, it's not _that_ weak.

HUD during sniper mode that tells you if there are too many obstacles between you and the target.
Better/more consistent obstacle penetration (vendors etc).
Make the projectile unreflectable, instead punching through active barriers, force shields, and c-saber blocks.
My understanding is that the damage increases the further the bullet travels.  Increase the cap on this, or the damage ramp up if there's no cap.  If you can hit someone from five screens away you absolutely should be rewarded for that.
Bullets could pierce a certain number of mobs, potentially hitting multiple attackers to make up for the lack of ammo.

Shooting someone in midcrit could decapitate them a la the odd hat.  A UTesque "HEADSHOT" voice clip is not strictly necessary but come on.
The clown should have a small chance to start with a tracking implant.
a heightened (comparable to traitor chances, maybe?) chance for an ion storm to happen in the first minute or two of the round, creating a chance for a similar scenario to the old "Malf AI" antag, but less bad since it's fixable without murdering the AI.

make it so if a borg dies while carrying canisters in the atmos transporter, whatever's in those canisters is released in a similar way to normal canister breaking
Small chance for a gun to jam and you have to use it in-hand to unjam it. Higher chance for zip guns.
emagged borgs should have their tools emagged.
Lever-action rifle and/or shotgun that instead of just using in-hand, you can also *twirl to re-cock it.
Emergency light stands from general manufacturer that runs on power cells. Can be used to provide omnidirectional lighting in power fails or emergencies. More light output than glowsticks, but without the convenience.
1tc Traitor item: Inflatable Decoy

Makes a balloon copy of your image when used in hand, and of another person if used on them.

Will show up as another instance on AI's tracking list

Decoy wiggle and eventually pop if damaged enough.

Use it to confuse and misdirect, or give the appearance that someone you eliminated is still around
Give monkey AI an irresistible urge to eat bananas they find
(05-03-2021, 05:29 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: 1tc Traitor item: Inflatable Decoy

Makes a balloon copy of your image when used in hand, and of another person if used on them.

Will show up as another instance on AI's tracking list

Decoy wiggle and eventually pop if damaged enough.

Use it to confuse and misdirect, or give the appearance that someone you eliminated is still around

I love this one, what if you could also make a cheap alternative via cardboard and a crayon that falls over when interacted with? I'd imagine that the balloon would be rotatable while the cardboard one would require the direction to be selected during set-up.
Tracksuit clothing item that increases the damage and speed of the AK-744.

"rush b blyat"
Special owner command phrase for the Lawbringer that causes it to violently explode for noble sacrifices.
let the device analyzer scan valuchimp machines
(05-04-2021, 03:08 PM)Mouse Wrote: Special owner command phrase for the Lawbringer that causes it to violently explode for noble sacrifices.

Doesn't saying "I AM THE LAW" do that already?
(05-05-2021, 07:29 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:08 PM)Mouse Wrote: Special owner command phrase for the Lawbringer that causes it to violently explode for noble sacrifices.

Doesn't saying "I AM THE LAW" do that already?
If you don't own it.