Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
A honk/fart record of Brain Power
new artifact beaker/centcom ice cream only chem: gender fluid, randomly changes your pronouns as long as it's in your bloodstream
Particle Accelerator.  Discover new and exotic forms of matter by taking two things and launching them at each other really, really fast.

For instance, if you smash two clowns together with sufficient speed, you can discover the elusive Higgs Bozon.
Let us hide items in our shoes, so i can just pull a knife out of my boots if i'm getting mugged.
make the changeling "hallucinogenic sting" also inject space drugs and jenkem, so it has some level of debilitation added rather than just being a power that tips off whoever you sting that you're a ling

space drugs would also be fitting with the other sting injecting neurotoxin, since they're related
let wizards spend a spell slot to get special mystical armored wizard gear, with acid immunity, higher resistances, and/or other benefits (probably not stun resistance because that could be op but who knows, magic sunglasses would be pretty cool)

like staff of cthulhu, they'd be giving up a spell slot for a suped up version of their normal gear, and it would probably synergize with that and empower, encouraging more of a "bruiser" wizard playstyle which would be reasonably strong alone but would shine when teaming up with other wizards
Vampires should not show up in photographs
We have several varieties of Macho Man. This is good and as it should be.
We have zero versions of the Shockmaster. This is bad and should be rectified.
Duct tape is already a rare traitor item but,
allow it to also bind legs and silence those bound by it by targeting the limps and head.
Let us use pieces of corpses and a defib or some other powerful shock to make Frankenstein monsters.
Maybe have it as a traitor scientist item? Like a wizard's golems.
Mentor Mice that are eaten by a blob should be allowed to communicate with it. Currently I don't believe there's a direct way to offer help to a blob player (use your hotkeys!), so having some option would be nice.
If you set captain to favorite in job preferences it should display a message to the entire server calling you a massive fucking nerd
Let us use smoke powder (and any reagent) and paper to just snort any reagents
Shoving someone with certain special arm types (bear, wendigo, wolf, shambler) should roll a chance to hit the person with the arm unless they have that arm naturally.  (i.e. you couldn't make a wolf or a ling hit themselves with their own arm)
Add more ghost roles that actually have an impact on the round. If you die in this game and nobody clones you your pretty much just out for the round with no chance of coming back. For example some new things to get ghosts back in could be intelligence creation cores that draw ghosts instead of late joining players or a nuclear operative strike force.