Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Botanist traitor item: rake

Large station object  in that you have to drag it around. If anyone tries to move over it from the head end the handle smacks into their face, knocking them out and dealing brain and brute.
stepping on multiple rakes in a short period of time should grant the Sideshow Bob medal
Heavy (and maybe Sturdy) Cyborg arms should have the power to rip open airlocks, and perhaps a much higher damage potential.
Sleepypens should be togglable in hand , having a pen and a poke mode. Pen mode would behave like a normal (non traitor) pen, Poke mode would not bring up a writing prompt when you click a writable surface.
Moving far enough from an IV that the needle rips out should have a small chance to instead tear your arm off.
Bear trap traitor item which deals a shitload of brute, causes bleeding,
...and has a small chance to rip your leg off.
(03-04-2021, 12:25 PM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote: Bear trap traitor item which deals a shitload of brute, causes bleeding,
...and has a small chance to rip your leg off.

[Image: 107442918-c5bc0280-6b2f-11eb-96d5-4795498988e8.png]

I need to finish my PR
Ooh. Holding someone in place would be a neat feature, with bleed increasing the more they attempt to move, with eventual leg removal if they keep trying

Resist to slowly force it open
If anything the bear trap could count as shoes with a movement delay that you can't remove yourselves.

---

A cargo pad on the escape shuttle, active only while it's docked at the station, so cargo and mining can more easily get their bullshit onto the shuttle.
HoP or Captain or HoS or someone along those lines should be able to make headsets with a custom assortment of channels.  There are times when I really want both medical and sec frequencies.

edit: or perhaps a few upgrades in each head's locker that adds the head's department's frequency to a headset when applied, like the syndicate wiretap radio upgrade.
Small chance that knocking on a door to play adminhelp.ogg

I have so many bad ideas
Small chance that when you open a closet, a skeleton pops out and makes you scream and fall over
using matter eater to eat a plutonium core and then using the superfart gene should unleash a nuclear fart on par with a chaos dunk, with the added bonus of causing everyone on-station to vomit
Pool floors, bathtubs, and toilets should be valid fishing locations.
Radioactive Blowout is the worst random event and ruins rounds, it should be removed or the duration lessened