Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Remove Destiny from rotation on Main on account of it having arrivals in a location that regularly gets bombed/set on fire and consequently not really suited for rounds where bombing/setting on fire is a commonplace occurrence.
I take direct offense to this, Destiny is my favorite baby boy >:C

I do agree that arrivals is too easy to bomb it, it's even in the direct blast zone of an idiotic engineer (Me) setting up the engine wrong (accidental shuttle flooding hell burn trying to turn it on ordinarily)

I'd suggest adding some sort of protective shell around the arrivals room or moving it to another part of the ship (How about extending the front of the ship a bit and adding arrivals near the chapel?)

Actually I think Destiny could use a Destiny 2 at some point, I love it aesthetically but functionally it's a little bit dated.
Building on the above, what if every area that late joiners spawn in had atmosphere barriers, like the one on Oshan? It certainly wouldn't prevent things like bombings, but it then means that something like plasma fires wouldn't spread in there without breaking a server rule most of the time.
CE traitor RCD that collects ammo from taking stuff apart, albeit less than it costs to build stuff.
Clown themed wizard robe/hat/staff/sandals.
Give Medical director a small chance to spawn with the job title head surgeon on Id, manifest, ect.
clown space suit.
You know i always found it odd that you can make makeshift armor out of the normal cyborg chest but not the light chest nor any of the head pieces into makeshift helmets why don't we make light makeshift armor and light, normal, heavy and super heavy makeshift helmets and the ability to make them? seems werid there not in-game hence why im requesting this
The chemical Pure Love should be addictive.
^

To build off of this, maybe a new trait that constantly doses you with small amounts of Pure Love? Maybe 'Pacifist' or something with a +2 point debuff since you can't effectively do combat or do surgeries.

Or, alternatively, it just gives you some effects similar to Pure Love (hugging, smiling, maybe reduced physical damage and increased gun inaccuracy) and makes you prone to addiction to it - aka like a 50 to 100% addiction chance
Have the shuttle autocall on non-rp start at 90 minutes instead of 120.
Since Mime is now always available as a late-join option and the Job of the Day Mime doesn't add an extra slot, replace the Job of the Day Mime with some other job.
Salt blocks wraiths; ergo, wraiths should be able to use ghost peppers to block mortals... somehow. Maybe by posessing them or some sort of unique action!
wraiths being able to possess ghost peppers with 0 cost and cooldown sounds so utterly stupid and i love it so much
(02-07-2021, 10:18 AM)aft2001 Wrote: wraiths being able to possess ghost peppers with 0 cost and cooldown sounds so utterly stupid and i love it so much

To add on to this, if wraiths can't possess foods and force them down someone's mouth, they should be able to.