Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(12-18-2020, 06:41 AM)Mouse Wrote: Power sinks should spit out buttcoins.

This actually sounds like a good joke though.

Put gloves in a mousetrap to tarnish people's honour guerilla style.
defibbing a ling should have a small chance of getting your arms chomped off
Different bibles, so i can tell the assistants that "the codex astartes does not support this action."
(10-29-2020, 05:42 AM)Mouse Wrote: Just as c-sabers can parry c-sabers and katanas can parry katanas, fish should be able to parry fish.

I agree with this 100% and would even take this further and have fish parry c-sabers/swords. If someone managed to use that to actually fend off a c-saber nerd or nukie commander it would be comedic gold. That could lead to the situation where a c-saber rampage could be somewhat countered by a gang of salmon wielding staffies. 

Maybe even a traitor item - syndicate salmon - does small amount of brain damage and short stun on hit. Throwing the fish would cause it to flap around and hit anyone next to where it lands/impacts. 

Also test subjects should have a chance to spawn from the monkey dispensors in genetics/chem/kitchen.
The inflatable decoy nuclear bomb should also be purchasable by traitor clowns.
If you feed a vampire cowperson a steak they should take damage.
Cows should have a chance of breaking some fragile kinds of items on the floor if they walk onto the same tile.
Eggs, HoS hats, small glass things, the toes of shoeless non-cows...
Ghosts should be able to voluntarily join ling hiveminds
Erebokinesis backfire effect should be getting eaten by a grue.
Comic Sans and Dyspraxia should be linked to a special "Clown Training" trait, rather than being on the Clown as mere mutations.

Mute should similarly be linked to a Mime Training trait.
Rename the surplus crate to the Humble Syndie Bundle
Make all uniforms be able to be produced by a hacked uniform fab
Throwing a glass of urine on a cloaked person shorts out the cloak like in Team Fortress 2
I don't know if it's a great idea per say, but I think it would be funny if court findings were added along with citations to goonhub.

Basically somebody (I'm assuming the station heads) gets an app that allows them to finalize court decisions in a security note after the Jury votes on it either using a special item or PDA app.

If the Jury totally agrees it gets added to Goonhub as well when the round ends, Which station lawyers could then somehow refer to as prior legal background.

"Your honor, Clown vs Monkey states that the clown can in fact defend themselves if a monkey steals their banana."

This would probably be a flavor thing since I'm not actually sure how often court cases are made.

This probably sounds stupid, but I think it would be kind of funny if space law was constantly changing not just because of the admins but because of legal opinions created by the players themselves.
(01-24-2021, 08:38 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: I don't know if it's a great idea per say, but I think it would be funny if court findings were added along with citations to goonhub.

Basically somebody (I'm assuming the station heads) gets an app that allows them to finalize court decisions in a security note after the Jury votes on it either using a special item or PDA app.

If the Jury totally agrees it gets added to Goonhub as well when the round ends, Which station lawyers could then somehow refer to as prior legal background.

"Your honor, Clown vs Monkey states that the clown can in fact defend themselves if a monkey steals their banana."

This would probably be a flavor thing since I'm not actually sure how often court cases are made.

This probably sounds stupid, but I think it would be kind of funny if space law was constantly changing not just because of the admins but because of legal opinions created by the players themselves.

Love it. Add a ballot box type thing to record jury votes