Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
i just realized i was really vague in how i worded that, oops

what i meant was that curare, irl, is harmless when digested. I'm willing to believe that isn't the case ingame, if i'm reading the code right, so i was suggesting that it be changed to reflect reality (which is questionable motivation for a change, but hey thats the name of the thread)
The escape shuttle leaving from Manta should arrive at Oshan. Ice cream and all.
You should be able to get a really shitty L85A1 Knockoff in Syndicate Surplus Crates. Would be chambered in 5.56x45 NATO, each shot should have a 75% to miss and a high chance to jam and not even fire, should randomly switch between firing single shot all the way to emptying the magazine. Any actual bullets that hit should only do 5 damage.
Comes with a description like this:
"A Bullpup weapon formerly used by Syndicate Nuclear Operatives. Retired from service due to multiple issues in combat tests."
Must be extremely rare...
Halloween game mode changes

Gang replaced with vampire wars. Gang leader renamed Progenitor

Replace rev with werewolf uprising

Replace spy thief with poltergeist (wraith that can always be seen and causes minor chaos)
If you attach legs to someone's arm slots, they should turn into a leg man.
(10-08-2019, 06:30 PM)moistgrandmas42 Wrote: If you attach legs to someone's arm slots, they should turn into a leg man.

Or instead just do cartwheels everywhere.
If you stand close to the PTL without any eye-wear while outside of a pod/locker/clown car and the PTL is above 500 MW, you should slowly take eye damage on a sliding scale. Once you get to 999 TW, it should cause eyes to explode inside someone's head while causing radiation burns. I can't think of a single way this could go wrong.
Add a suicide option if you're next to Shitty Bill or John Bill where you make a your momma joke that sends them into a rage causing them to gib you on the spot.
(10-12-2019, 11:36 AM)fosstar Wrote: If you stand close to the PTL without any eye-wear while outside of a pod/locker/clown car and the PTL is above 500 MW, you should slowly take eye damage on a sliding scale. Once you get to 999 TW, it should cause eyes to explode inside someone's head while causing radiation burns. I can't think of a single way this could go wrong.

However if the PTL is at its lowest setting, and you are wearing glasses, standing facing into the beam should roll a chance to fix any eye problems. And set you on fire.
disable ghost drones on assday
You can do that.

Blow the ghost drone factory to kingdom come!
HAL could read lips, so why can't our AIs? Let them hear any speech around their eye.
(10-20-2019, 04:31 PM)Mouse Wrote: HAL could read lips, so why can't our AIs?  Let them hear any speech around their eye.

Unless they have a mask on
(10-20-2019, 04:31 PM)Mouse Wrote: HAL could read lips, so why can't our AIs?  Let them hear any speech around their eye.

This is very devious; I like it!

I actually really like this a lot