Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Take this out of Questionable quality and move it to it's own thread please
(04-08-2019, 05:43 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Take this out of Questionable quality and move it to it's own thread please

Why do you always suggest that, it's kinda annoying
It is a "matter" worth discussing, I don't think anything left alone in the questionable thread actually gets considered
yeah! Its a sign that its more of a good idea than not and can allow for its own discussion big grin I agree about matter eater affecting cuffs for the record smile
Put a bit more space
into the AI braincase
One name, many dudes.

Also at round start
when theres high population
to boost the sadness
(04-18-2019, 04:04 AM)Sundance Wrote: Realistically a dropkick isn't something i'd use as an officer (especially if i'm a HoS, I normally try to keep my targets with all 4 limbs if I can)
I was thinking special moves like dropkicks could be worked into the exercise machines so it's not just Sec Officers that can do it, also tying in with the food buff system.

Basically, exercising gives you a buff on top of the stamina increase that appears in the top corner for 3 mins. Consecutive exercising just stacks this buff, exactly the same as food. The buff enables you to some combat such as a dropkick until it wears out.

And exercise in general could reduce your risk of heart problems developing and progressing.

Plus, following a tight diet regimen would increase your gainz. Protein it up and get ur yoked on. Dont forget to hydrate! also gym shorts

Also steroids. Lets you get jacked af, stacking buffs and effects till you're an unstoppable robustol elemental. Course, prolonged use could lead to chronic (and acute!) cardiovascular conditions, mood swings, impaired immunity, stunted growth in teens, hair loss, excessive body and facial hair, smelling like sweaty hairy crevasse, and looking like a tryhard spending half the round in the gym.
Leper trait - You are immune to damage slowdown (You don't get slowed if you are damaged, limb loss doesn't count)
BUT you can't see your health status, and often unpleasant things may happen to you thanks to the trait.
You don't see bleeding icon / bleeding messages.
You don't feel anything stuck in your chest.
Sometimes if specific limbs were damaged, they sometimes might fall off even when healed.
Eyesight gets worse overtime.

BONUS: You don't scream when styptic patches are applied to you.
shiny critters-like shiny pokemon, but critters
"Antag punch card" mechanic for players who pick a role that can't start as a traitor (AI, security). Lets you prioritize receiving that job over getting antag, and grants you a fraction of an antag token (1/3?) if the prioritization actually occurs.
Can't wait to see people log in as sec members just to bible fart.

Anything that uses Antag Tokens as encouragement for filling unwanted jobs should probably not happen.
Maybe if you were to get traitor it will instead give you miscreant, specially tailored for your role
Throwing handcuffs at someone should have a chance of instacuffing them. SImilar to how patches got a chance to land face down. "Through improbable luck, the cuffs hits clown in just the right way to cuff them! What are the odds!"
1 in 15 chance
(04-22-2019, 11:58 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: Throwing handcuffs at someone should have a chance of instacuffing them. SImilar to how patches got a chance to land face down. "Through improbable luck, the cuffs hits clown in just the right way to cuff them! What are the odds!"

HoS and Detective have increased odds
(04-22-2019, 08:10 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: HoS and Detective have increased odds

the clown should too