Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
maybe just use a screwdriver on a roboheart/other organ and then be able to add a remote signaller? Probably a good idea for its own thread tbh!
Rename the port-a-medbay to port-a-sleeper, because that's what it is and I keep confusing it for the port-a-nanomed.
git gud Happens surprisingly often.
a whitelisted elite security role that totally didn't exist before to give totally trustable players additional power to enforce the law
Deputy role for pseudo-vigilantism?
Use wire on canisters to make backpack straps, letting you use them for internals. Makes you very slow.
I like that
Doing that should allow someone to suicide-gib you by turning the output pressure up to 1013, though it'd have to take a few seconds and only work if you both stand still. v
In response to the welding tank bomb thread:

Have blobs block fire damage so that only the first layer or two gets burned. However these layers are damaged and trapped inside a fried crust. The blob cannot grow out of crusted tiles until it 'attacks' the crust off (a blow or three).
Since you can't use Matter Eater on restricted z-levels, i.e. the shuttle, Empowered Matter Eater should have the same targeting criteria as Empowered Midas Touch.
chemistry borgs should just use the regular chem dispenser ui, their specific one sucks, and they should also have a welder to heat chems. or just an igniter
Crusher throwers.

Like a gun but it shoots crushers.
(03-12-2019, 02:28 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: chemistry borgs should just use the regular chem dispenser ui, their specific one sucks, and they should also have a welder to heat chems. or just an igniter

from what i understand, chemborg interface is intentionally suck as a handicap to them, to make it harder to do hellchem etc

using "the ui sucks" as an obstacle to gameplay in anything outside of like, niche art games is awful design though
Teleport AEye To Camera command for AIs because I have no idea which sides are east and west
(03-13-2019, 07:40 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Crusher throwers.

Like a gun but it shoots crushers.

Heavily modded combine haverster. A crusher version of the admin bus. A vehicle version of the trash compactor.
Crush living or non living things, including walls, collect and compact everything into cubes of scrap/meat that get left on the ground regularly.
The head of the combine is basically a crusher unit.
Comes with blue flame stickers on the sides.