Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Kangaroos - so that we have have a kangaroo court.
amazed that neither vapes nor vaping thru telephone lines came out of this thread
(12-23-2018, 02:09 PM)Gannets Wrote: amazed that neither vapes nor vaping thru telephone lines came out of this thread
this is for ideas of questionable quality, and those ideas are not questionable, just bad and good respectively.

but vaping totally fits a game like ss13 so eh
Vaping on a skateboard makes you "Not Radical" and begins irradiating you
A shrinking mechanic:

A shrunk player's sprite is made really small. While shrunk, they can fit under doors and tables. However, they also take 5x as much brute damage

Shrinking could be accomplished through botany chems, or special tech like a suit or ray gun
I feel like we're trying to steal more and more from vore station, with all the drama on TG bout cat people we shall be able to slip under the radar and take over the dark side of byond with nothing standing in our way! (tiny people is a cool idea, add plz)
(12-25-2018, 09:25 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: A shrinking mechanic:

A shrunk player's sprite is made really small. While shrunk, they can fit under doors and tables. However, they also take 5x as much brute damage

Shrinking could be accomplished through botany chems, or special tech like a suit or ray gun

(12-25-2018, 11:12 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I feel like we're trying to steal more and more from vore station, with all the drama on TG bout cat people we shall be able to slip under the radar and take over the dark side of byond with nothing standing in our way! (tiny people is a cool idea, add plz)

Allow pods and other people to be shrunken and ingested, so people can treat their ailments ala  The Fantastic Voyage. Treating a patient should be like the Drone Colosseum game, with different levels for different conditions, like shoot-em-ups. For example, for heart disease, the blood vessel walls should be tighter than usual, and there should be many plaques acting as obstacles. Viruses could have multiple little bat cells as mooks and a giant stereotypical Dracula that you have to kill to cure the disease, who throws attacks suspiciously similar to a certain Castlevania boss.
(12-25-2018, 11:12 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: cat people , add plz

PRINT IT!
(12-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Superlagg Wrote:

PRINT IT!

I don't see what harm could be done by adding it as a spacebux option like lizardpeople
(12-25-2018, 07:04 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Superlagg Wrote:

PRINT IT!

I don't see what harm could be done by adding it as a spacebux option like lizardpeople

vore the spacerich
Allow us to toggle special attacks
I hate being slowed down when I'm just clicking on a tile with harm intent on
tiny items that are dropped on the same tile as a drain should be lost forever down the drain
(12-26-2018, 06:08 PM)ProfessorHugedix Wrote: tiny items that are dropped on the same tile as a drain should be lost forever down the drain

Pills dropped down the drains would combine, but not react until someone blows up a pipebomb down there.
all i want for spacemas is that big Talking Heads suit in-game
Saying the AI's name should create a sound effect and highlight your next statement. Kinda like Siri or Alexa