Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Since spy bounty rewards appear inhand now, the same should apply when you order traitor items, excluding of course the larger items like surplus crates and monkey barrels.
I would enjoy that (If I could play)
Pathology: Move plasma farts to a T5 symptom or remove it entirely. It's easily one of the most lethal and destructive symptoms around and having at T3 means that it's trivially easy to get.
(12-14-2018, 07:54 AM)Jiminy Cricket Wrote: Pathology: Move plasma farts to a T5 symptom or remove it entirely. It's easily one of the most lethal and destructive symptoms around and having at T3 means that it's trivially easy to get.

I second this

On a semi-related note it would be nice if there were more beneficial symptoms, to give patho more of a practical purpose.
Stains from things like blood could have a certain amount of time they could be washed off before they dry and set in, requiring washing them in the laundry
d4s should act like glass shards that don't do damage, but still knock you over and make you scream when you step on them without shoes.
(12-16-2018, 09:03 PM)Doctor Zaius Wrote: d4s should act like glass shards that don't do damage, but still knock you over and make you scream when you step on them without shoes.

nerd caltrops, i like it

speaking of caltrops, that'd be a nice traitor item. That and ball bearings to spill onto floors to trip people up.

Also with the Pathology thing, I'd really love for more beneficial symptoms, or (as discussed in other threads that are dead, RIP) being able to research cures/vaccines for various pathogen sample shipments from the CDC for monies.
Aren't caltrops prohibited by the geneva convention ?

nyway here's my pitch: Pills should use the food digestion system and come up as partially-dissolved pills, dosing you with 1/5th at a time, with a one tick delay.

Crush up pills and snort them to get the current all-at-once effect.
(12-17-2018, 08:27 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Crush up pills and snort them to get the current all-at-once effect.

This would make the ampoule option in the chemaster have a use, though if implimented, ampoules should hold more than 5u of snortable materials.
New trait: No Lungs
Your lungs are gone and you need epinephrine/salbutamol to survive. Also, you can't speak.
no lungs, yes

but you start the round with your bloodstream filled with salbutamol. a lot of it. enough to last you maybe 15 minutes.
(12-19-2018, 04:09 AM)Solo03 Wrote: New trait: No Lungs
Your lungs are gone and you need epinephrine/salbutamol to survive. Also, you can't speak.

This trait would be hilarious when lung surgery gets added. It'd be like no limbs but not quite as crippling
Post it in the traits category
Customizable signatures. Set up your own unique unreadable signature in the character screen, either by drawing it yourself (dear god its nothing but dicks), assembling it from a bunch of premade signature-y glyph stamps (sincerely yours, B̷̴̨̬͈̪̟͇͙̓̋̇ͯ̔̆̔̕oͪ̓̋̑̋̑̌̍̀͗̓ͮ̋͢҉͖̖̜̤̙͖̺͈͓̝̥͖͕͕͚͖̭̫b̢͍͓͈̖̳̲̭̜̯̓̑͊̓͘͡), or just choose a font and write something (jokerman is a spaceable offence).
^ Thread that, I want it