Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(11-14-2018, 01:12 PM)Technature Wrote: The point is, you gotta pick it up.  Because not picking it up is a great disrespect to the long line of Space Pandas offering free gifts to passerby's, and it therefore has to murder you for it.  Nothing stops it til you either pick that fucking thing up or you're dead on the ground.  Pods, Lockers, Walls, Weapons, none of it will save you!  The bear will get you eventually!

could you pick up the item then just drop it again, or would the bear get pissed if you don't hold on to it
It should get angry if you try to trash it within its sight. Maybe make it wander around and alert the player if it finds the abandoned item (which it can totally tell from all the other ones it didn't offer you).

You get the feeling that you forgot something. Lethally.
No text warning, just start playing the music from the ad
nevermind that idea is better screw the warning text
(11-16-2018, 11:04 AM)Icedude Wrote: No text warning, just start playing the music from the ad

"jusy you know why~~~"
Allow Engiborgs to carry fluid canisters using the atmospherics transporter. The engineering module is a tad lackluster on OSHAN, but making Engiborgs more capable of fixing breaches/leaks would make them slightly more useful.
i was playing a gimmick job clwune and it got me thinking...

MICRO CLOWN BOMBS

deals no damage
upon death corpse explodes into confetti and candy and a fortune from a fortune cookie
and maybe colourful reagent smoke???

is bought from a trader, could be geoff, for like $42069 credits and is named "strange implant"
I like it, drymelon
Let us make blocks of frozen chemicals when using cryokinesis on liquids.
I love it, all of it, everything in this page
diagonal map
nerf smoke chemistry
make sarin harder to create
problem is you're effectively duplicating chemicals via smoke, smoke powder is just size, the only limiting factor is the container

essentially you can get like 100 units of some chem into anyone pretty much instantly
That's less questionable than controversial.

I'd say dividing chem application by total number of tiles covered wouldn't be a bad change. I don't think it'd change much, though, as it won't really stop chem from being OP; it'd just change some of the meta around. Would also lessen some of the more entertaining, non-harmful uses.