Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
I really like the idea of being thrown through a window, but some shuttles do have a series of thin windows too just as a reminder.
well then don't be a dummy and throw people towards flimsy windows when you're in a shuttle

Or reinforce the shuttles' windows (if you're talking about escape shuttles and not debris field shuttles)
The traitor cyborg docking station takes way too long to convert people and the time it takes should be reduced by at least half.
e: Also once someone is inside they either shouldn't be able to be removed, or removing them should cause massive trauma.
(11-04-2018, 02:05 PM)locusts Wrote: . . . or removing them should cause massive trauma.

Assume they are borged limb by limb, and pulling them out leaves the robotic limbs behind in the pod. 

The later into the cycle you are removed, the more limbs you're missing
(11-04-2018, 02:05 PM)locusts Wrote: The traitor cyborg docking station takes way too long to convert people and the time it takes should be reduced by at least half.
e: Also once someone is inside they either shouldn't be able to be removed, or removing them should cause massive trauma.

From what I can tell, it does damage slowly to the occupant until it reaches a certain point, and then pops them out as a borg. I've observed that if you put in badly hurt people, the process is much faster or in some cases nearly instant. I think you're supposed to beat up your victims a bit before robot-ing them.
Soooo... decapitation?
Allow all force fields (magic / artifact) to reflect projectiles and not just riot shields.
(11-05-2018, 09:22 PM)Master Of Unlocking Wrote: Allow all force fields (magic / artifact) to reflect projectiles and not just riot shields.

For artifacts, it should be random whether the force field blocks, reflects, or lets the projectile pass through.
Artifact force fields should also have a chance to just block air or water too. They should also have a chance to be toggleable via clicking on them once activated!
As a clown reward OR a gimmick job,
- Flatulist -

A clown with no fart cooldown, and pitch control.

Be a real life https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_the_Farter
oh my god yes, make that a thing

maybe emagged robutts should do the same, too?
since the oshan ideas thread sunk to the bottom of the forums i'll just use this thread

add a giant drain plug to the trench somewhere, legends have it the chosen one will pull this sacred plug and drain the entire ocean!!!
I like it, however it would have to be a very special event when said plug gets pulled
SOL 2.0: Drink the seas
you should be able to deconstruct completely unsecured windows with a wrench