Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Cloning a puritan with a necrotech upgrade should pull a random ghost into the resulting body.
(10-28-2018, 05:59 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Cloning a puritan with a necrotech upgrade should pull a random ghost into the resulting body.

I love this idea yet I also think Puritan popping can be funny and would be sad to lose it, I have no good ideas for it but could there be a happy medium for both?

Like it makes the gibby bit and all but pops out a martian/monkey or something with a random name so it's not quickly identified *who* came back?
To be fair, those upgrades are pretty rare and tend to be difficult to get.
A variable drip rate and speed for IV bags. Or a pocket IV pump for traitor Docs. Cus being able to constantly microdose meth and coffee would be a little too robust.

Or the IVs could drip at different rates based on the position of both it and the patient. It would drip fastest if it's on an IV rack and the patient is lying on the floor, and slowest if in the patient's pocket. Cus gravity.

Also let them be used as urinary catheters. Maybe make it a suprapubic catheter, the one that's stabbed right though the bladder, to avoid the acknowledgement of a pisspipe. It'd slowly fill with urine and various chems depending on what you eat or shoot up.

Mannitol should also increase urine production, as it is a diuretic.
Sorry for the confusion, when I said "what do you need to do" I was inferring the floor cluwne
wearable werewolf suit
(10-31-2018, 05:19 AM)Rocket Wrote: wearable werewolf suit

fursuits

what could go wrong
(10-31-2018, 06:14 AM)aft2001 Wrote:

fursuits

what could go wrong

Bring back yiff.
(10-31-2018, 01:15 PM)Superlagg Wrote:

fursuits

what could go wrong

Bring back yiff.

Puts on fursuit
*yiff
Explodes
(10-31-2018, 01:15 PM)Superlagg Wrote:

fursuits

what could go wrong

Bring back yiff.
Better suggestion: Ban all three of these people.
Being thrown against an unreinforced window should throw you through it rather than against it. When it breaks, the shards cut you and have a chance of getting stuck
^^^^^
Space glass is pretty sturdy.

I would assume to prevent people from easily throwing people into space, as most space windows stop...uh, space from affecting the station.

That being said, nothing is stopping every glass connected to space receiving a sturdiness upgrade for this to be feasible.
There aren't that many single panes of unreinforced glass on the station, and any exterior windows will have a grille and 2 reinforced glass panes, if not reinforced plasmaglass panes. I like the idea of smashing someone through a flimsy window.
Make the damaged forms of reinforced walls airtight, and maybe even boost their blast resistance. Also, add firelocks to outer windows, to help make sudden whoopsie decompression less likely, though that would make some firelocks useful, which goes against their purpose to murder people with safety.