Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Gamma/Hulk mutation should let you muscle burst out of straightjackets, if that's not already a thing.
I’m pretty sure welding fuel immolates you if you get too hot.
(06-27-2018, 03:26 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: I’m pretty sure welding fuel immolates you if you get too hot.

can confirm. Do not drink random concoctions of distilled discount dan burritos and then go work on the hellburning engine
EMAG showerheads to have them spew a random chem instead of water.
(06-29-2018, 06:33 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: EMAG showerheads to have them spew a random chem instead of water.

*turns on shower head*
*stream of FOOF comes out*
(06-29-2018, 08:32 AM)InternetDweller Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 06:33 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: EMAG showerheads to have them spew a random chem instead of water.

*turns on shower head*
*stream of FOOF comes out*

Risk precisely proportional to reward
I'm pretty sure you can actually put chems in the shower heads already?
Make portable reclaimers accept pretty much anything. Recycle everything into some form of basic material.
(06-29-2018, 01:48 PM)locusts Wrote: Make portable reclaimers accept pretty much anything. Recycle everything into some form of basic material.

New material, Reclaimed Bioplastic, amount given is based on a item's burn time, so for something that burns for 5 seconds you get 10 units of it, you can use this material as a crappy metal replacement or something, so if you have LITERALLY NO METAL and need a wrench, you can use this
(06-25-2018, 09:26 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I figured touching them someone used technology to steal their DNA and replicate the fingerprints, so even if they have gloves you can still get it

It'd work on any touch, so helping someone up who slipped would be a good way.

Maybe it could require multiple touches to fully replicate them, so you'd have to tap them 3 to five times or else it only gives partial information

I like the gloves idea but they would also have to be insulated otherwise no one would buy them
(06-29-2018, 02:39 PM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 09:26 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I figured touching them someone used technology to steal their DNA and replicate the fingerprints, so even if they have gloves you can still get it

Maybe it could require multiple touches to fully replicate them, so you'd have to tap them 3 to five times or else it only gives partial information

I like the gloves idea but they would also have to be insulated otherwise no one would buy them

what about an attachment that you can add to gloves of your choice
(06-29-2018, 02:39 PM)KikiMofo Wrote:

Insulated, but if you touch something that would shock you, the gloves reset.

Gloves should have a setting for changing their appearance from black, white, and yellow, but when in the default state has a distinct multicolor thread
let user choose color of alt species mutation color ie

lizard color: orange
purple guy color: something other than purple
roachman or antman color: blue
(06-29-2018, 02:29 PM)fosstar Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 01:48 PM)locusts Wrote: Make portable reclaimers accept pretty much anything. Recycle everything into some form of basic material.

New material, Reclaimed Bioplastic, amount given is based on a item's burn time, so for something that burns for 5 seconds you get 10 units of it, you can use this material as a crappy metal replacement or something, so if you have LITERALLY NO METAL and need a wrench, you can use this
There should be a scientist traitor item which is effectively a flamethrower with higher chem capacity and can fit in your backpack, the tank would be detachable and be able to fit in backpack but NOT belt or pockets.