Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
For Goon #1, the Port-a-Potty.  Can't be arsed to go to the bathroom?  Simply hold this one time use item in your hand and use the *pee command.  Easily crusher disposable.

Pros:
One time use bathroom reliever.
Easy to use and dispose.

Cons:
Too small to warrant putting in your backpack but too large to put in a box.
GIANT ASS MESSAGE ALERTING EVERYONE OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING!  SERIOUSLY, DON'T DO THAT IN THE CAFETERIA!  FUCK!
May contain poo.

This idea is shit please no
(06-22-2018, 10:45 AM)Technature Wrote: For Goon #1, the Port-a-Potty.  Can't be arsed to go to the bathroom?  Simply hold this one time use item in your hand and use the *pee command.  Easily crusher disposable.

Pros:
One time use bathroom reliever.
Easy to use and dispose.

Cons:
Too small to warrant putting in your backpack but too large to put in a box.
GIANT ASS MESSAGE ALERTING EVERYONE OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING!  SERIOUSLY, DON'T DO THAT IN THE CAFETERIA!  FUCK!
May contain poo.

This idea is shit please no

The real question is why can't the clown do this with balloons ?
Traitor item: Chameleon Gloves

They look like a normal pair of black gloves, but when you touch someone, your gloves morph to copy their finger prints. Until you touch someone else, whatever things you interact with will leave their prints behind
I like it
(06-23-2018, 09:22 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Traitor item: Chameleon Gloves

They look like a normal pair of black gloves, but when you touch someone, your gloves morph to copy their finger prints. Until you touch someone else, whatever things you interact with will leave their prints behind

This is a cool idea

I could see people framing the research director a lot

I'm unsure how you would pull someone's prints without them noticing though. Also if they have gloves would it just pull glove prints? 

Also might want to rate limit how many times they can swap prints to avoid them changing rapidly
I figured touching them someone used technology to steal their DNA and replicate the fingerprints, so even if they have gloves you can still get it

It'd work on any touch, so helping someone up who slipped would be a good way.

Maybe it could require multiple touches to fully replicate them, so you'd have to tap them 3 to five times or else it only gives partial information
The clown can pee in balloons already, can’t he?

And beakers work as port-a-potties.
Empty Room Echo:

contiguous closed rooms with less than a certain number of Obj and Mob per tile should have your speech be a little bit bolder, followed by smaller, duller, grayer echoes on the next few ticks.

Oratory RP
Magical Tarot Deck/Deck of Many Things

Wizard Artifact/Chaplain Traitor Item

Draw from the Deck to get a prophecy - if you draw a good card, it helps you, and vice versa. If you draw a face-down card and give it to someone, when they flip it face-up, they get the effects instead. Effects trigger only once per shuffle.

Examples:
Temperance - Cure any and all diseases, become immune to disease for a while.
Reversed Temperance - Get an incurable disease.
The Emperor - Get a Gold ID with the head version of your job's access (HoP for Chaplain, if Wizard draws it they get HoP, if HoP draws it they get Captain).
Reversed Emperor - Lose current ID, get a Tourist version of it.
-number- of Swords - Get a weapon of corresponding value, with 10 being an insane admin-weapon, and 1 being a screwdriver or equivalent.
Reversed -number- of Swords - Suffer (number)*10 damage.
The Star - Restore all health.
Reversed Star - Immediately go into Softcrit.
The World - Get a super-rare gimmick antag role.
Reversed World - If Antag, lose antag status and immediately contract GBS. If Wizard, lose Soulguard and instantly die. If anyone else, instantly gib.
I like both but that deck better be really frickin rare (or a wizard item that requires all spell slots for those wizards who wannna play magician)
Inspired by recent thread: Buddy on fire? Piss the fire right off em'!!

I think I'm just trying to make these horrible.
(06-27-2018, 06:48 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Inspired by recent thread: Buddy on fire? Piss the fire right off em'!!

I think I'm just trying to make these horrible.

Drink welding fuel first for a fun surprise
Welding fuel is dissapointingly harmless to drink. Always was annoyed by that.
(06-27-2018, 08:05 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Welding fuel is dissapointingly harmless to drink. Always was annoyed by that.

I think if you smoke after drinking it it might ignige you?
I gotta try that out sometime... except...