Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Critterlings sound fun.
Dumping ashes from people who've been firegibbed into a plant tray growing synthorgans should grow a veggieclone of that person.
(03-13-2018, 10:29 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Put ashes from people who've been firegibbed into a plant tray growing synthorgans should grow a veggieclone of that person.

give it the shitty bill AI
I made a suggestion about critterlings a while ago. I think it was that changelings could absorb dead critters to be able to turn into that critter, and also something about if a wizard polymorphs a changeling then the ling can just turn back into a human instead of being stuck as a critter.
(03-13-2018, 10:36 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 10:29 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Put ashes from people who've been firegibbed into a plant tray growing synthorgans should grow a veggieclone of that person.

give it the shitty bill AI

Make Shitty Bill clonable.
Rakes and seltzer bottles
Not sure what use a rake would be on a space station other than as a gag, but this is the questionable idea thread.
I'm sure a rake could be used by the Botanists.

I'm trying to find a justification for it so it can be added in.
(03-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Technature Wrote: I'm sure a rake could be used by the Botanists.

You could combine this with another recent idea and make it so that raking grass turns it into a ghetto plant tray.
(03-15-2018, 03:49 PM)Tombi Wrote: Rakes and seltzer bottles
Not sure what use a rake would be on a space station other than as a gag, but this is the questionable idea thread.

A bit off topic but the far left trooper has a loaded rifle with the safety off, he's gonna get someone killed with that kind of attitude

Also he's holding the rifle too high on his shoulder, is he trying to have it fall backwards and hit someone behind him? I'm pretty sure that's where your other soldier buddies would be
Traitor item: Fake Shuttle call

Activating the false shuttle sends a normal alert. However, instead of a shuttle a meteor hits escape
(03-16-2018, 09:54 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Traitor item: Fake Shuttle call

Activating the false shuttle sends a normal alert. However, instead of a shuttle a meteor hits escape

A tad op, how about it instead it only sends the fake alert, letting you use that time to do whatever you need elsewhere (or bomb escape)
(03-16-2018, 05:40 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Technature Wrote: I'm sure a rake could be used by the Botanists.

You could combine this with another recent idea and make it so that raking grass turns it into a ghetto plant tray.

maybe the rake could scoot items around in the direction you move, so botany can pick up the FUCKload of produce lying around all at once
that is basically mops/brooms though
Using the floor buffer on grass should leave puddles of compost and sewage.
Seltzer bottle could just be a sprayer with a longer range for targeting people directly. Requires a charge of CO2 to work.
(03-17-2018, 12:31 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Seltzer bottle could just be a sprayer with a longer range for targeting people directly. Requires a charge of CO2 to work.

That is the idea. Also throw in a comic looking SPLAT when it hits someone.