Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
I mean, I didn't want to put a lightbulb in my mouth until they told me it would be impossible to take it out. Now I'm just so curious
If an emagged securitron finds a knife or a csaber in it's path, it will pick it up and use it to stab any downed targets to death.
(01-06-2018, 11:02 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: If an emagged securitron finds a knife or a csaber in it's path, it will pick it up and use it to stab any downed targets to death.

Double emag for twice the stabbing!
(01-07-2018, 03:47 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 11:02 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: If an emagged securitron finds a knife or a csaber in it's path, it will pick it up and use it to stab any downed targets to death.

Double emag for twice the stabbing!

If it didn't stab him as quickly as it stun batons people, I would be legitimately disappointed.
If it did and didn't almost instantly gib the victim, I would be legitimately disappointed.

But a csaber is too heavy to swing it that fast.
(01-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Haprenti Wrote: If it did and didn't almost instantly gib the victim, I would be legitimately disappointed.

But a csaber is too heavy to swing it that fast.

A csaber is made almost entirely of light though
You underestimating Beepsky?

If Officer Beepsky can smack you with a stan baton, he sure as hell can murder you with a CSaber.
Then you should gib from being smashed into a pulp in less than a second.

Or sliced into small meat dices if that's a katana.

You have to give the weapon to beepsky yourself, and it automatically targets you first after you gave the weapon, stopping whatever he's doing to pursue you. The weapon can be knocked off Beepsky as the structure isn't meant to hold these weapons.
Sounds like something that could actually happen.
If a Katana is used on a torso (without legs arms and a head) it should be cut into questionable sushi.
There should be an even-more-mutant strain of money tree that yields cryptocurrency on harvest rather than actual credits.

Also, I demand the ability to grow durians, so that I may fill botany and the bar with the famous stench of the king of fruits.
I notion the cyptocurrency to be bitcoins.

Nothing ruins a money tree like more than useless currency.
(01-08-2018, 09:58 AM)LovelyMimic Wrote: There should be an even-more-mutant strain of money tree that yields cryptocurrency on harvest rather than actual credits.

Also, I demand the ability to grow durians, so that I may fill botany and the bar with the famous stench of the king of fruits.

Durians should have a minor version of the surstromming effect: general nausea, shitty text messages, much rarer vomit chance
(01-08-2018, 09:58 AM)LovelyMimic Wrote: Also, I demand the ability to grow durians, so that I may fill botany and the bar with the famous stench of the king of fruits.
That's a good one, actually. That and maybe a weed form of rafflesia.
(01-08-2018, 10:23 AM)Technature Wrote: I notion the cyptocurrency to be bitcoins.

Nothing ruins a money tree like more than useless currency.

We already have a generic cryptocurrency thing that changes its name whenever you look at it. find it in sofas sometimes
There needs to be a special suicide for when you kill yourself on the flocktrader’s material receptacle thingy. Right now it doesn’t have one and I am disappointed.