Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
An instrument that plays music but with screams
This is for questionable ideas, not questionable-as-to-why-it-hasn't-been-added-yet ideas. Make it a thread you genius
guys what if...

there was a trait that replaced your screams with half life 1 scientist screams

i mean you can't copyright a soundbite of a person screaming... can you???
An award for finding 3 secret chems
make ion laws more common, especially on rounds with fewer antags or with only spies/blobs/wraiths
(12-02-2018, 05:43 PM)drymelon Wrote: guys what if...

there was a trait that replaced your screams with half life 1 scientist screams

i mean you can't copyright a soundbite of a person screaming... can you???

You absolutely can copyright those. 
BUT! 
idk fair use probably applies for a nonprofit farty space game. 
also add the wilhelm scream as a medal reward
I want boxes of thumbtacks, and thumbtacks individually, that you can put in shoes, on chairs, in bags to poke people.  You can dip them like a scalpel, they don't go through shoes, but you can sew a box of them into someone's body with the lid open to cause constant damage.
You can throw an opened box of thumbtacks and it will spray out all the tacks in the box in a cone in the direction you threw them.

Janitor should get a vacuum to be able to handle bunches of tacks though
Oh my god, prions on a thumbtack in rocket shoes, I want it.
imagine spending the day in moon boots with a handful of thumbtacks in each boot.

now imagine it in SPACE
Implanting a plasma tank into someone infects them with a non contagious version of the plasma farts pathogen until the tank runs dry

also works for co2 and o2 variants of the fart pathogens

does not work with n2o for balance reasons
N2o farts knock yourself out
Lasagna: A possibly new recipy for the chef that takes god damn forever, if cooled off, becomes impossible to reheat and tastes like ass but it makes like 20 slices and each one can refill a player to basically full from empty and grants cat vision. If made with PC meat it becomes La(playername)gna.

Multiple trays of lasagna can be used in a satanic ritual to summon the nearest cat to your location, however if you use only Human Lasagna it will summon one of those creepy Garfield pictures where he's an abomination of nature
(12-03-2018, 07:11 AM)aft2001 Wrote: make ion laws more common, especially on rounds with fewer antags or with only spies/blobs/wraiths

+1
(12-03-2018, 12:53 PM)Eibel Wrote: Janitor should get a vacuum to be able to handle bunches of tacks though

Wouldn't mind a janitor vacuum on it's own, really. Seems like it would be more convenient than the current method of dealing with large groups of small items, which is awkwardly dragging around the garbage bin and opening/closing it
(12-04-2018, 05:13 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 12:53 PM)Eibel Wrote: Janitor should get a vacuum to be able to handle bunches of tacks though

Wouldn't mind a janitor vacuum on it's own, really. Seems like it would be more convenient than the current method of dealing with large groups of small items, which is awkwardly dragging around the garbage bin and opening/closing it

I made a sprite for that, I forget if I uploaded it, but I did something to that effect.

Also a screwdriver tied to the mop, for trash pickup.

EDIT: Found the post, and the images are broken. Fantastic. Ill fix that at some point.