Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(03-25-2017, 03:01 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Don't they already start with mines that never get used?

hey, I use them!!!!
Frag grenades that throw out shrapnel and cleave off limbs without breaking the floor and walls sound good though.
(03-25-2017, 03:01 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 11:42 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Claymores
Don't they already start with mines that never get used?
Are they directional? When I speak of claymores I mean instead of doing damage like a mine:

xxxxx
xxMxx
xxxxx

A claymore would do something like:

xCx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

and would have directional proximity sensors. Anyone behind the boomline is fine, and could probably reset the device quite easily. Very tactical.
Changeling is the best antag, and dying to one is actually not that bad. But many of the other antags arent as good as the changeling, like the vampire or the werewolf. So instead why not roll them all into one shitty omnitraitor? Like, the changeling could drink blood and mindslave people and be shut down by the chaplain, and it could also turn into a dog for some reason. Cus like, changeling already kinda does what they do, but better and in a more fun-for-the-deceased way.

lings totally 0\/\/|\|
Make canisters release gas in an area, with higher pressure=bigger radius instead of dumping it all on one tile

an event where a UFO crashes into the station, like an asteroid full of fermids, a ship made of viscerite full of martians, a hive full of bees or wasps etc. with appropriately themed loot. Could have random event antag potential.
(03-26-2017, 02:43 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Make canisters release gas in an area, with higher pressure=bigger radius instead of dumping it all on one tile

an event where a UFO crashes into the station, like an asteroid full of fermids, a ship made of viscerite full of martians, a hive full of bees or wasps etc. with appropriately themed loot. Could have random event antag potential.
In addition to this, maybe have some randomly generated small shipwrecks or satellites surrounding the station. Maybe off in the corners so the meteors don't hit them instead.
Clown traitor item; Fireaxe. Hold it in two hands so you dont hit yourself with it (goes for everyone, not just clowns).

...really I just want to see a clown chasing people with a fire axe, who then take the axe when the clown inevitably slips only to hit themselves with it because they weren't holding it right
Do we even have dual-wielding?
(03-29-2017, 05:51 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Do we even have dual-wielding?
Dual-Wielding:
- Guns: Yes
- Melee: Restricted/Localized

Fire Axe: We already have one apparently, and it's both 1 and 2 handed. It's just not on the map. I would share a picture, but apparently puush didn't like me that round.
(03-29-2017, 05:48 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Clown traitor item; Fireaxe. Hold it in two hands so you dont hit yourself with it (goes for everyone, not just clowns).

...really I just want to see a clown chasing people with a fire axe, who then take the axe when the clown inevitably slips only to hit themselves with it because they weren't holding it right

Only if it deals more damages to burning players.
(03-29-2017, 06:02 AM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:51 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Do we even have dual-wielding?
Dual-Wielding:
- Guns: Yes
- Melee: Restricted/Localized

Fire Axe: We already have one apparently, and it's both 1 and 2 handed. It's just not on the map. I would share a picture, but apparently puush didn't like me that round.

I totally forgot you could dual-wield guns.
theres a two handed hammer somewhere, i want that. zewaka spawned it once and me and grifflez killed him with it. theres also a back stab dagger that needs some work but is hella cool
Scissors should do less damage and not work properly if held in the left hand, unless they're leftie scissors.
Remove drone RCDs, or at least disable the deconstruct function on them.
Add a machine that converts from sheets,rods,glasses ect. of materials to bars of materials please.