Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Maybe have chemoxygen in the spaceman be always present based on the amount of losebreath they have. Call it blood oxygen level and decrease it if they start to take oxy damage, and make it (and any other injected gasses) decay really quickly to their base levels if there's a lot in there, cus they breathe it out.
(08-20-2018, 05:50 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Maybe have chemoxygen in the spaceman be always present based on the amount of losebreath they have. Call it blood oxygen level and decrease it if they start to take oxy damage, and make it (and any other injected gasses) decay really quickly to their base levels if there's a lot in there, cus they breathe it out.

Cue spacehobo with chicken soup & syringes full of oxygen camping out in the asteroid field
(in the thread for Goonstation World Records)
(08-21-2018, 07:50 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: I wonder how many hours I have on clown and if I hold the most hours for the past year and a half. As a clown main I barely play anything but Tooty and when i dont play as a clown I want to be a clown

What if, similar to the Janitor XP idea, there was a tracker for how many banana slips happened in a round that you were clown? Maybe if it was only associated with your PDA slip function?
floorbuffer needs a 2nd tank for things you suck up, and you should be able to select which tank(s) you spray from.
Should be able to make binary cleaning agents like spacecleaner foam and combine them on the tile.
or firefighting foams, suit up and extinguish the entire engine room.
or obviously hellchems and smokes but c'mon.
(08-21-2018, 08:36 AM)Recusor Wrote: (in the thread for Goonstation World Records)
(08-21-2018, 07:50 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: I wonder how many hours I have on clown and if I hold the most hours for the past year and a half. As a clown main I barely play anything but Tooty and when i dont play as a clown I want to be a clown

What if, similar to the Janitor XP idea, there was a tracker for how many banana slips happened in a round that you were clown? Maybe if it was only associated with your PDA slip function?
Clown and Chaplain are definitely prime candidates for expanding that system.
Emagging compost tanks should make them create sewage instead.
Fat from food.

Lings just needed an alternative method of gaining points and now they have that. Why do I hafta go through so much effort when all I wanna do is eat too much, drink too much, use too much and die. Y'know, like all those (good) fat comedians.
You should be able to make tofu. Similar to cheese, but add magnesium chloride as part of the recipe.
CLF3 should be able to stand in for oxygen in chemical reactions. It is an oxidizer after all smile
someone should post the secret of jacking someone out of a pod, because god damn how the hell do people do that
I jump into a pod and back out to pop corpses out
French accent: replace "th" with "z"
Money trees should give better credits depening on potency to make them usefull.
And/or make a way to stack a lot of different stacks of credits into one, as you can do with ore from mining.
(08-28-2018, 08:15 AM)Haprenti Wrote: Money trees should give better credits depening on potency to make them usefull.
And/or make a way to stack a lot of different stacks of credits into one, as you can do with ore from mining.

Or endurance for better credits
Stashing objects into the holes made by power shovels could be interesting. Start your own treasure hunt for the crew to follow or hide your valuables. Hiding corpses/evidence in the holes would also make for some traitoring strategies that are unique to Oshan.