Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Replace the Syndicate cloaking device with a "Somebody Else's Problem" field generator. When the device is active, it prevents you from being examined by other people, but leaves you in plain sight.
Make the RD start with a bomb again.
Make being below -100hp not make you go into that certain death coma. Leave that jazz to flatlining.
Or how about make monkeys not fucking gods at robusting, one with nothing but fists can knock you out for 30 seconds (aka certain death via stun lock)
As it stands, other than people deliberately spilling stuff, running the showers, and blood, things don't often spill. Why not have it that if you drop a held beaker/glass/liquid container, you spill all (or at least some) of whatever was held in the beaker? Obviously this assumes dropping them due to stuns, tripping, etc, rather than placing it down.
(05-19-2018, 09:18 PM)Kodos Wrote: As it stands, other than people deliberately spilling stuff, running the showers, and blood, things don't often spill. Why not have it that if you drop a held beaker/glass/liquid container, you spill all (or at least some) of whatever was held in the beaker? Obviously this assumes dropping them due to stuns, tripping, etc, rather than placing it down.

Slipping and spilling nitro on yourself
I like it, make it a thread
I've been watching these damn MRE videos on youtube too much

Discount Dan's Extended Duration Frankfurters
Description: The most vile product ever produced by Discount Dan. Produced for NanoTrasen security forces but universally rejected. Now certified only for feeding prisoners and monkeys.
Ghosts should be able to rotate toilets, couches, and MREs
Give the radio station a soundboard so we can stage radio dramas. Let it play sounds like farts, belches, screams, maybe explosions and gunshots, too.
New item: Personal space field generator. Pushes people standing next to you 1 tile away when active
I GOT IT. You know how emergency lockers usually have some empty slots?

Meal-in-a-Box!

This is a Meal-in-a-Box.
Designed by the top food scientists in the galaxy to meet 100% of a crew member's dietary needs while being so unpalatable that they won't eat one except in an emergency.

Inside, you'll find:
- A big food item of some kind. A burrito, a burger... or the infamous four hot dogs! Either way, it's filling and gives a decent food bonus but it's disgusting.
- A small food item of some kind. A chocolate bar, a cookie, a banana, something like that.
- A cigarette but no matches (compromise between the Space Surgeon General and NanoTrasen)
- A random soda can
- A spoon. Always a spoon.
(05-22-2018, 06:25 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: or the infamous four hot dogs!

Ahh the four Hot Dogs of the Asspocalypse.

Warwurst - Full of raj, berserker, and a shitload of stimulants.
Pestilensausage - Catch a bunch of random top-tier pathology diseases.
Famineschnitzel - Pukes up the hotdog.
Deathwiener - Eat this to instantly die.
(05-22-2018, 06:37 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Ahh the four Hot Dogs of the Asspocalypse.

Warwurst - Full of raj, berserker, and a shitload of stimulants.
Pestilensausage - Catch a bunch of random top-tier pathology diseases.
Famineschnitzel - Pukes up the hotdog.
Deathwiener - Eat this to instantly die.

That sounds like a good surplus crate item. I'd make Famineschnitzel pump the eater with loads of insuline over time so they have to keep eating, and Deathwiener gives you some incurable illness that gives random damage that accumulate over time, making you need medicine more and more frequently as time goes by.

They're not equivalent but they're all things you need to forcefeed your victims when they're down.
Speech of the old tongue.

A speech mutation triggered by eldritch artifact (which means thankfully rare) that makes your text look like zalgo text. Curable with holy water. Bound to cause a bunch of people to try to forcibly inject you with holy water when it poops up radio.

T̘̤͕̖͞ͅȟ̪̗̟ͣ̅ͅi͔̤̳̠̮̣̦ͪ̔̽ͩ̿̋́s̱̠̖͓̩̲ͦ̄̄ ̱̼̥̘̳͙̑̈́͝i̸͉͆ͥ̌̓s̱͎̿̓ͤͦ ͍̣̝͓̟͑͗̇ạ͉ͬ̈́͘ ͊̽ͣͪ̾҉̥̙h̞̟̲̥̭̣̖̒̿̒ͫ̍̈́͞or͉̐̃͘r̢͇̩̦̟̳̠͓̄ͪ̊ͦ̈́̅̅i̟͉͓̩͎̗̟͗ḇ̌͒̈͜l̡e̮̼̝̖ͦ̔ͫ̅̐͟ͅ ͙̬̦̖͚̋ͭͮ̽͌́͊i̬̙͈͊͑̆̑̇̏ď͟ė͋̿ͫ̋ͬ̚͞a̘̹̘̿̀ͣ̄̆̔͜ͅ

Might be too meme of a mutation.