Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
I curse like there's no tomorrow
I'd fucking love that
(02-09-2018, 12:21 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Swear Jar: A trait that removes 5 points from your end round payment every time you utter common curse words. (1+)

I'd love this, also possibly as something you buy with spacebux for someone else. You purchase it, then when the round starts you choose a crew member to assign it to. (only actual crew members to avoid dumb meta stuff of course)
I guess I get to find out whether or not spacebux go in the negatives.
Officer Beepsky's patrol route on Cog1 takes him right through the path of the PTL, and today I watched with glee, then boundless disappointment, as he strolled into, and then harmlessly through, the high-power beam. Please fix this bug.
I always assumed it went over them. IIRC they used to blow up at high enough output.

The thing I miss is being able to limbo under the laser. Hermes is pretty neat for a bureaucrat.
Gimmick job: Mall Cop.

Security officer that starts with obesity and a police baton, but has no access to sec equipment lockers or brig cells.
So fat staff assistants?
(02-13-2018, 09:25 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Gimmick job: Mall Cop.

Security officer that starts with obesity and a police baton, but has no access to sec equipment lockers or brig cells.

Make vice security into this
(02-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Haprenti Wrote: On the same vein of department specific ID computers and weapons permits, there could be a weapon permit computer somewhere at security or at least in the HoS office.
Or you could turn off beepsky's 'check weapon permits'.
The idea was that you could give access to specific weapons to someone while still banning the use of others
A weird idea I had: A special miscreant role

The Detective's nemisis

Basically, you get a special item that you get the objective to leave the shuttle with

The detective gets the objective to have you in handcuffs on the shuttle, sans item

They don't know who you are, but they get a few clues about you.

And that's it. Neither are allowed to do anything you wouldn't do to a normal player, it's just an additional goal for the both of you. Maybe you get a ton of spacebux for it
Didn't think this suggestion warranted it's own thread, but I think the ability to point as a ghost critter should be removed.

Humans without arms can't point, I don't think a butterfly/mouse/roach without arms should be able to either.
Oh that definitely should be pointed out.

I'll fill something out on the exploitation forums real quick.

In the mean time, you may want to edit that so that no one can abuse it.
(02-15-2018, 07:29 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: A weird idea I had: A special miscreant role

The Detective's nemisis

Basically, you get a special item that you get the objective to leave the shuttle with

The detective gets the objective to have you in handcuffs on the shuttle, sans item

They don't know who you are, but they get a few clues about you.

And that's it. Neither are allowed to do anything you wouldn't do to a normal player, it's just an additional goal for the both of you. Maybe you get a ton of spacebux for it

I like the idea but sadly it seems like the detective would just hunt the person down as fast as possible then permabrig them so they can't escape with the item
To be fair Spacebux are mostly useless, so it's possible either player may not even want to do it at any time.