Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(09-14-2017, 12:51 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: help intent is kiss harm intent is fight
idk about grab/disarm. maybe random messages. "john pubby made the scientist figure fart on the shitty bill figure"

Grab allows the figure to grab the other and then use harm to make it suplex.
Have black market traders sell a "trading license" which is basically you paying them the money they need for a license to sell directly to NT stations. Used on the QM console it adds them to the trader list.
#BringBackFartPropulsion
If you feed a bee larva too much honey they grow up to be fat and sassy.
(09-14-2017, 06:41 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: #BringBackFartPropulsion

spacing people doesn't even happen much, so there's not much reason not to, honestly
Nerd shirts. Only has one pocket, but it's protected.
kazoos: like a smaller vuvuzela, cheaper and more available
(09-16-2017, 02:19 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: kazoos: like a smaller vuvuzela, cheaper and more available
Let me clone braindead players. I don't want to go through the grand adventure of corpse retrieval just for the cloner to say "oops they left". Maybe give a warning that the seance scanners reported negative so I can prioritize the brained over the brainless. Just so I feel like I'm doing something.

And let me clone monkeys into people. Make my own staff assistants.
I think I remember being able to examine braindead on a corpse before, but I'm not sure how I was able to exactly.

I think I remember getting ready to borg the person in question, so I may have examined their brain, not their corpse.
if you examine someone who hasn't touched their computer in a while it says they are "staring blankly into space" or whatever, but I don't think that applies to corpses
When motives are enabled (Which means all the time on lljk1), changeling should have their hunger deplete MUCH slower, but it can only be refilled by absorbing someone or something.
^ Probably should do the same with vampires and blood
Implement Dwarf Fortress style medical system

Including the diagnosis skill bugs
(09-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Implement Dwarf Fortress style medical system

Including the diagnosis skill bugs

I am not familiar with DF. How is the medical system there?